Chapter 51; Christmas Eve

December 24th

Twins- 3 Years

Mason- 8 months

Spencer- 7 weeks pregnant

Spencers out of the Hospital and off crutches

Toby POV

Today is Christmas Eve, and oh course were going to Spencer's parents house to celebrate, since Spencer didn't want to leave tomorrow, she wanted to stay home for Christmas.

Spencer went to her obgyn after finding out the news at the hospital, and found out she was already about a month pregnant which makes her about 7 weeks now, She is already showing, which I was surprised, but the doctor said it was because it was her 3rd pregnancy. She has also had some crazy mood swings, they are terrible this time! Almost anything I do makes her either mad, or makes her start crying, which is not good... But I'm hoping it will start to calm down and she won't be as bad.

Spencer POV

I have been so tired lately! And having terrible mood swings, and just all my symptoms have been bad! It is driving me crazy, but I cannot control it..I'm also already showing..Uhh Being pregnant sucks. Today were going to my parents today to celebrate Christmas eve.

I wake up to Mason crying about 9am I get up and feed him in his room, When i'm done I walk downstairs with him and find Toby and the kids making breakfast.

I smile "Good Morning guys, what are you making?"

"Pancakes!" Kylene says smiling

"Were helping daddy!" Penelope says

"Thats fun, how come you always help him and not me?"

Penny Shrugs "I don't know."

I just look at them and Set Mason in his bouncer and walk into the kitchen with my hand on my stomach

"Merry christmas Eve." Toby says looking at me

I slightly laugh "Merry Christmas eve."

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"Not too bad, I mean I could be better though."

"Well of course, feeling Dizzy or light headed?"

"No, I mean a little but not much."

"Ok I just want to make sure."

"Yeah i'm fine okay!"

"Okay, Sorry!"

I just look at them

"It's done!" Kylene says excitedly

I look at her "Thank you sweetie." And take a plate we all sit down and eat besides Mason who is in his bouncer.

We soon get dressed and ready and head to my parents when we get there we all day hi and greet each other, it is us, Melissa, John and their Child, Alyssa she was now 4 months old, and adorable.

My dad was working on cooking the meat and my mom worked on the sides, Toby was talking to John, and I was talking to Melissa, and the twins were playing and so was mason, Melissa is holding Alyssa

I look at Alyssa "Awh Melissa, She is so cute!"

"Awh thank you Spence, I do have to ask, are you pregnant again?"

"Yes I am..It was not planned, I'm surprised mom didn't tell you."

"No she didn't when did you find out?"

"Well I was admitted into the hospital early December and they found out..I was not expecting this at all."

"Omg Spencer, why were you in the hospital!?"