Chpater 22; Baby shower

*February 22nd about a weeks and a couple days later
*34 weeks pregnant
*baby shower

Spencer POV

Today is my Baby shower, my mom is throwing it for me at her house, so I have to be there by 1. we decided to have it sooner since March 8th ill be 37 weeks pregnant, and you normally have. a baby between 38&42 weeks pregnant.

Toby wasn't supposed to work today, but he picked up extra hours for more money, since I wouldn't be home all day anyway.

I get ready, and head over there, I decided to wear a cute sundress, since it is The end of Febuary and is warming up at least a little and a dress is so much more comfortable!

When I get there

"Hi Spencer!" My mom runs up to me and hugs me

"Hi mom!"

Some people were already here, Melissa, Emily, and some of my aunts, then Hanna and Aria came in right after me.

Everyone was coming up to me and hugging me and all that. It was nice to see everyone, I haven't seen the girls since Hanna's wedding.

me and The girls start talking, catching up on the last couple months.

"So How have you guys been?" I ask

"Good." Emily says and the rest agree

"When are the twins due again?" Hanna asks

"April 12th thats 42 weeks, so I think they will be here before that, but you never know!"

"Wow thats right around the corner! Exciting!" Aria says

"How about you Aria? When are you due?"

"May 10th"

"Yay, That is soon too! Are you guys excited?" I ask

"Yes! very!"

"Have any names picked out?" Emily asks

"Yes, a couple ideas, some names we thought of were, Bradley, Ian, and Brandon, But not quite sure yet!"

"nice, I like what you guys have thought of so far!" Says Emily and we all agree

"Do you have names picked out for the girls yet?" Aria asks

"Yes we do, But we are not sharing until they are born!"

"Oh come on!" Aria says

"Yeah just tell us!" Hanna says, Emily agreeing.

"No, I can't you must wait." I say laughing a little

"Fine" Aria says

"Hey Hanna were you able to find out if it is a girl or boy yet?"

"Yes, they said they believe it is a girl!! But they will be for certain in a month!"

"Awh thats exciting you wanted a girl right?"

"Yes!!! Very much!"

"I'm excited our kids can all have play dates!" aria says

"Yes they can!" Hanna says

"They will all grow up together!" I say

A minute later my mom tells us all that there is food ready, if we want lunch so we go get food!

Soon after we play a couple simple baby games that my mom planned.

Then we had some cake! And then it was time for me to open the babies/my presents!

I got a lot of stuff, which is awesome because we don't have a ton or money, and I don't want to have to reply on my parents.

I got a nice double stroller, a lot of clothes, bouncers, toys, blankets, and accessories, and my parents surprised me with Cribs two white cribs and two dressers, that i really wanted when we went looking for baby stuff! I am so grateful! All I really need is Diapers, and carseats!

Soon after it was over, and everyone starting to go home, But I stayed a little later.

"Thank you mom for doing this all for me! And the Crib, and the dressers!"

"Your welcome honey, I just wanted to help you out! I know you and Toby are trying to do a this on your own, but you will need some help, so this was mine and your fathers big help for now!!"

"Thanks"

"Your welcome" we hug!

I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey! I am on my way home! How was your day?"

"okay, I am leaving in a couple minutes, and great yours?"

"Great!"

"Thats good, Well I am going to say goodbye to my mom, and I will see you soon!"

"Okay, I love you!"

"I Love you too!"

"Well, I am going to head home, But thanks again!" I say to my mom

"Okay, Have a good night, and your welcome!"

"Thanks you too!"

"Make sure you call me when those babies come!"

"I will you will be first!"

"Okay! love you spence"

"Love you too!"

Authors note; Yay Baby shower, the babies are coming soon!!! Like within the next chapter or two so get ready! Comment names if you want to see a specific name not promising I will use it though! Thanks for reading please vote and comment! It means a lot that you guys still read it! I might start another one along with this one starting from way before the would get married and stuff and maybe a ezria one what do you think? Comment please!!