Summary + Cast

You know I'm just a fool who's willing

To sit around and wait for you

But, baby, can't you see

There's nothing else for me to do?

I'm hopelessly devoted to you.

Alexis Mikaelson had always been loyal to her family. "Always and forever" is practically what she lives by. Through the years, she has been given a second chance to love: Derek Hale. Through thick and thin, they have always stood by each other, even if their relationship was strained or one had no idea how profound their feelings were for the other. But they always loved each other. They are hopelessly devoted to the ones they love.

Now that they are happy, of course, it doesn't last long. With the new threat looming over the Mikaelson family, including the man that had first captured the heart of the once immortal trybrid, Lexi and Derek are pulled back into Mikaelson family drama, whether they want to or not. How far will their devotion be stretched? Will it remain eternal? Or will it falter under the darkness looming over the long life of Lexi Mikaelson?

I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!!! I searched for so long to find the perfect title for this book, and those of you who love Dexi know this is perfect!

A few warnings before the story continues: Throughout this series with Lexi, some mature and serious topics are brought up including abuse and suicidal tendencies. Though this book will not include as much of these topics, I still want to give you all a warning in case it does come up. You are all loved and I am here to talk to anyone if you want. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

I hope you guys are excited, because I've been reading it over, and so far I am so happy with what I have. I am so proud of how Lexi has progressed through the multiple books (OMG THERE IS ALREADY 6 BOOKS INCLUDING THIS ONE!!). She is my baby and I'm so happy so many of you are enjoying her. I'm especially happy for this book because Lexi and Derek's relationship is finally starting to get really serious and out in the open. Everyone remembers everything and they can finally be happy. And have some sex. That happens a lot, but it is not explicitly written, only mentions of them 'doing the do.' :)

Hope you love this book! Enjoy!!

CAST

Johanna Braddy as Alexis/Lexi Mikaelson