19 | Not Herself

Lexi walks up to her brothers, smirking. "Tristan is coming." She stops in front of them, a look of concern covering her features. "You are certain this will seal him away forever? This will work?"

"Absolutely." Elijah nods.

"Speak of the devil. Here they come!" Klaus says happily.

Vampires surround them on all sides while the Mikaelsons stand in front of a metal shipping container. Lexi knows the Hales are safe at home, leading her to be bolder in her actions. "Gentlemen. Alexis." Tristan greets, walking up to them with Marcel and Aya. "I wish it could say it was a pleasure."

"Marcellus. Made your bed with the enemy, I see," Klaus says.

"Membership has its privileges," Marcel replies.

"Let's get on with this, shall we?" Klaus smirks.

Tristan turns back to a blonde vampire. She leaves and returns with another vampire, both holding a bloody and shackled Hayley. They shove her forward.

Elijah and Klaus stare in horror. Lexi's nostrils flare in anger.

"Hayley Marshall-Kenner, only slightly worse for wear." Tristan sighs. "You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. However, here she is, as requested. Now, where's my sister?"

"She lives." Klaus sneers. Lexi growls under her breath, glaring at Tristan. "You can thank Elijah for that. I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag. Anyway, enough chit-chat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?"

"My sister first," Tristan demands. "And, if you're tempted to argue, consider the numbers."

Lexi chuckles loudly, placing a hand over her mouth to stop herself. She walks up to him, showing the lack of fear in her eyes. Their noses almost touch and everyone can hear Tristan's heartbeat.

He stands his ground, causing Lexi to scoff and turn back to her brothers. She nods as she walks back to them.

Klaus opens the container and everyone can see Aurora sitting with a black hood over her head and her wrists bound to a chair.

"Attack if they try anything," Tristan tells Aya.

He speeds into the container. He rips the hood off as Klaus and Elijah help Hayley up.

Aurora groans from in the box. "Oh, brother." She gasps. "You came for me."

"Always." Tristan smiles, starting to undo the restraints.

When finished, he pulls Aurora into a hug. While Tristan breathes in Aurora's scent, her hand snakes into his pocket and pulls out the Serratura. Once her hand wraps around it, she pushes him away.

Tristan stumbles back, confused. "Rory... What are you doing?" He asks cautiously, reaching out for the weapon.

Aurora slams the Serratura into the wall of the container. The warehouse starts to shake as the power is activated.

Tristan stares at the weapon before trying to run out of the container. When he bounces back, he looks at Aurora in horror. "No... Aurora, what have you done to us?"

"Not to us," Aurora smirks as her brother continues to call out her name. "To you." She walks right through the barrier, joining the Mikaelsons.

She turns to face him so he can see that she isn't Aurora— she's Cami.

"What is this?" Tristan demands.

"You know what they say, payback's a bitch," Cami says.

"How is this possible?" Tristan breathes.