5

I hang up the phone and go to the table.

"Sorry I didn't know she was going to call."
"It's okay" they say in unison
"Why do you guys always do that it's weird"
"Cause its cool and freaks people out" Corbyn says
"Well it's working"
"Good now who was that on the phone" jack asks
"My friend Ashley"
"Who's this Tyler she mentioned" Jonah said
"I don't know apparently they're like family friends and she showed him a picture of me and I guess he liked me or something so she told me and yeah that's all"
"So do you like him"
"I never met him so I don't know if I like him"
"Are you ever going to meet him"
"I don't know maybe it's going to be hard cause this thing is soon so I might never meet him but I don't really care"

Just as that my dad walked through the door.

"I'm home" he said
"In here the band people are here"

He walked in and sat down.

"Stop acting like you've never seen or met them"
"Well I only met them once."
"Have you talked to them"
"Huh"
"Like after they left"
"Nope no one"

I look over to Jonah hoping he won't say anything. And then I see him opening his mouth.

"Actually we were talking" Jonah said

"Oh so you lied" my dad said to me

"Well technically I didn't lie you said after they left we talked a bunch of hours after that so technically I didn't lie"

"Ok well what did you talk about" he asked

"See I believe that you don't tell people what you text. But if you have to know all we talked about was the tour. Speaking of the tour are we going to talk about that. I mean if they're going to be here we sound talk about that"

"Oh yeah. Okay so do we have 4/7 to 8/7 definitely open" he asked

"Yes" they say again all together

"And are we trying to go to every state"

"Yes if you were planning on that" zach says

"Do you know what we need to bring" Daniel asks

"Basically a bunch of clothes and things like that that you would wear, your phone, phone chargers, headphones or however you like listening to music, money so if you need to get anything you have money to buy it, and whatever else you think you need."

"Okay and when is this I know it starts ok 4/7 but what day is it now and have we started selling tickets" Corbyn asked

"Today is 3/31 and yes we have. We are basically going like around the border of America and then when we get to whatever state is next to California in that way and doing a bunch of states. I'll have Julia send you the exact dates. In the small states all the tickets are already sold out. For the Middle East and north east we have some tickets. For California and Texas we are still trying to fill them in but it's okay because they are the last places."

"Oh wow we're already so close." Jack says

"Yeah do you guys think you have enough time to pack?" My dad asks

"We actually already started at least Jonah, Zach, and I already packed clothes and money" Daniel said

"Yeah me and Corbyn have too" jack said

"Well perfect than you guys have everything. And we only have 7 days. So are you guys all set or do you have any questions."

They all nod signaling they are all set.