198

"Why did they leave" I ask Daniel

"Umm I made them"

"Wait but how did you make the leave if you were talking to me"

"Earlier"

"What happened earlier"

"Well we were talking and when I texted you they were asking cause they didn't know and while you were responding I was talking about how we haven't really been like with each other... at all and I was talking about how I wanted to cause honestly we really should"

"That's so weird because I was saying that after we were texting"

"There's more"

"Oops continue"

"Well I told them that when you come back to leave After like 5 minutes"

"I see I see. Well that's good how long did you tell them to stay away"

"For like 3 hours" he says

After that we just sit and talk for a little bit about school and life.

We also talk about how tour is and what they do while I'm at school.

He says how he loves being on tour and that this has been his favorite tour out of the other couple

We talk about how I didn't hear about the band till that day. I tell him how my friend was always obsessed and went to all the concerts and how I was dragged to one of them.

"Well did you like the concert" he asks

"Well I don't really remember. Who knows maybe I did I'll have to ask my friend when I get back"

"Oh no" he says

"Oh no what" I say

"I just realized that eventually this tour is going to be over and we won't see each other again"

"Well that won't be for a while we still have a lot of shows left like 20 also that just means you guys need to make more music so there can be another tour"

"That's true"

After that we start talking about what other types of music they'll make. We also talk about the types of people they meet during tour.