59

*Jonahs pov*

I'm so mad at myself. Why would I do something like this. I really like Julia.

But that doesn't matter now cause she will never trust me again.

I didn't know she was in town. I wasn't planning on it this whole time to meet up with her. And the worse part is I still did it.

Why am I so stupid.

When I text her what happened we are already done with our set.

"Daniel can you help me with something" I ask
"Yes what is it" Daniel says
"So you know how yesterday that girl came over."
"Yeah"
"Well she was my ex"
"Jonah are you serious"
"I know and the worse part is you know when I had you guys leave the room."
"Jonah what did you guys do" Daniel said
"Nothing bad. The only thing we did was kiss. Well she kissed me."
"Jonah did you kiss her back"
"Technically yes"
"And if you and Julia are dating that is called cheating . She's never going to trust you again"
"I didn't even think of it" I say
"How could you not of known that"

He walks away and Jack comes up to me. I really don't have time for him.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asks
"I am not so sure about Julia" I respond
"Why do you mean"
"Yesterday"
"Oh she found out"
"You knew about that? Can you tell me exactly what happened cause all I remember is she kissed me and I kissed back. What else happened?" I ask him
"Yeah you forgot about me cause I was in the bathroom and as I came out you guys were already kissing. But then I left and all I remember is we weren't allowed in for a while. So take that how you will I don't know what you guys were doing. No one knows"
"Oh" i say
"Listen I'm sorry about everything"
"It's fine I'm not really focusing on that right now I'm trying to get julia to trust me again."
"I'm sure she will"

He goes away. I'm glad we made up but now I need to focus on getting Julia back.

*Julias POV*

Daniel walks up to me

"Hi are you okay" he asks
"No at all" I say
"I'm so sorry you had to hear that today"
"Why are you sorry are you the one who brought the girl in the room."
"No"
"Exactly so why are you apologizing"
"I just feel really bad"
"Well id admire the fact that you care but right now really isn't the moment."
"Do you know what really happened"
"Yes. Last night his ex from here came into the hotel room and instead of him just having a conversation he kissed her"I say
"That's not the real story" he says
"Then what is it"
"He had all of us leave but when we left she kissed him"
"But see he didn't pull away he kissed her back. If she just kissed him and he pulled away I wouldn't be mad. I'm upset at the fact that he didn't pull away and went along with it and continued to kiss her."
"I see. But he's trying to be a better person now"
"And how does that help me now"
"You could forgive him"
"Daniel if your here just to tell me to forgive him please just leave this is not the time for it sorry. "

I walk away from him and go back into the bathroom.

As I leave the bathroom I see that Jonah is waiting for me at the end of the hallway.