52

They all stay and then at 8 they leave. We have to leave early tomorrow so I go to sleep. Again. I don't fall asleep so I kind of just stare at the ceiling.

Eventually that gets boring so I try to sleep again. Again I can't sleep. This is why I shouldn't take naps.

I then go on my phone and see I have a text from Jack. Oh great here we go again.

Jack- so you and Jonah huh?
Me- what?
Jack- I know
Me- what are you talking about
Jack- YOU AND JONAH! DATING DUH
Me- OHHH yeah why
Jack- so that's why you've been ignoring me

I look back up to old messages and I never got any

Me- first you never texted me before second it wasn't until 7 o'clock TONIGHT aka 2 HOURS AGO. And I've actually been trying to sleep
Jack- then why aren't you sleeping
Me- cause I've been sleeping since I got here so I can't now
Jack- oh
Me- is that all cause now I'm tired so
Jack- bye

What was that? Like sorry I don't read minds and I don't know what you want.

I go to sleep cause I'm finally tired. I fall asleep at 10 and then I have to wake up at 5

We go in the car to go to the next place. I fall right asleep in the car. I wake up at 7 to a text

Jonah- are you up
Me- I just woke up but I'll probably go back to sleep soon. Why how are you
Jonah- better well go back to sleep
Me- byeee

I go back to sleep. I don't really remember anything else that happened. I think that theirs a possibility I woke up and went back to sleep.

I only remember going to sleep, getting a text from Jonah, going back to sleep and waking up at the new hotel.

It's 9 o'clock so everyone is still very tired. When I go into the hotel room I go on my phone. Then I again fall asleep but for only 30 minutes.

Then at 12 o'clock I decide to get ready for the concert. I go into the bathroom and put on my clothes. After my clothes I get my makeup ready.

I don't put it on because I know it will most likely come off. I only put some on and the rest in a bag that I'll bring on the road.

When I check the time it's 2 o'clock. We are leaving at 4 so my dad gets ready. While he gets ready I again go on my phone.

Eventually he's done and gets a call from Corbyn. Corbyn tells him that there ready and on there way to the car.

We still have to bring the hotel keys to the front desk. We have Zach bring the keys to our room and me and my dad bring it to the front desk.

Me- are you guys at the car cause we're at the front desk handing in the keys and there's a line.
Jonah- me and Daniel are in the car. The others are coming I think.
Me- okay I just wanted to make sure you aren't waiting for us.
Jonah- it's fine

We wait in the long line and finally get to give the key to the front desk. When we finally give it to the front desk we leave.

We go into the car and onto the venue. In the car I go on my phone for half of it. Then I put on my makeup.

I put on everything and then I'm done. We only have 30 more minutes left in the car. So I just look out the window.

We finally get to the venue and it's time for me to set up.