25

On our way to the next state and show

This time were going to Nevada. Its a three hour drive from where we are right now. During the first hour of the car ride I cant stop thinking about what Tyler might of said. It couldnt be something bad because Jonah wouldve told me. Or would he. Hes been really strange lately. Ever since our conversation that night hes been strange and hasnt really talked to me.

Its really annoying because before we would be like talking so much now we never talk. And i know im not doing anything cause im actually making an effort.

For the second hour im basically just on my phone. As i open my phone i see i have a text from another one of my best friends Will. Now you might be thinking a boy. and the answer is yes a girl can be best friends with a boy and them not dating.

W- hey i miss you

me- me too

W- is it torture

me- kinda

W- any attractive guys at least

me- yes one

W-oooo who

Me- google Why Don't We look at the boys and you tell me

W- ok will do

Me: send me a picture of which one you think it is

W-

Me: how did you guess

W- I know you

Me: true anyways he's kind of being annoying lately

W- what do you mean

Me: okay it's a long story

W- I have time

Me: can you call

W- sure five minutes

Me: okay just call me when you can

I hope no one in the back can here the conversation. I know my dad can't cause he's listening to music while he drives so that's good

He finally calls and before I answer I gently look back to see if anyone can hear

The only person who can potentially hear is Zach because he's closest but I don't think he'll care.

I answer the call

"Heyyy" Will says
"Hi"
"Ok so what's the story"
"Okay so you know who is about so I don't have to say names"
"Yes why can't you say any names"
"Someone might hear that I'm talking about it and I don't feel like answering any questions"
"Okay well continue"
"Okay so basically when we met my dad was making jokes like he does about like me liking him. I was like ew I just met him. So then we were on the way to the first show and my dad was tired so I started driving with Jonah in the front."
"I think I know the rest someone told me"
"Okay what was it and who"
"Tyler told me and well the whole conversation you guys had and basically everything"
"Of course I forgot you were friends well do you know what he told him"
"Yes but I can't tell you"
"Why"
"Jonah has to"
"But see that's the problem he won't talk to me anymore so I'll never know what he said"
"Well talk to him"
"I can't he won't talk to me at all meaning like even if I try"
"Wow just give up on him"
"Honestly I'm very close to giving up. Like I like him and all but honestly if he doesn't actually talk to me what's the point of liking him"
"Don't worry there are plenty of boys here"
"Like who. Your literally the only nice one there and your my best friend so"
"Hey ones better than none"
"And now there's none"
"Wow"
"Anyways gotta go try to get him to talk to me"
"Good luck"
"Why are boys so complicated"
"Girls"
"Bye"

I hang up the phone and notice that others were awake and probably listening. I hope they don't care or tell Jonah.

But maybe I do want Jonah to know so he knows how annoyed it's making me

On the last hour of the ride I sleep

When I wake up I see a note I decide to open it it says

"Hey just letting you know I like you. -you'll never know"

I want to write back but to who I decide I'll just write something and then throw it.

"Whoever you are I might like you just give me your name- tell me please"

I fold it and on the top write "to whoever sent the first one"

I then throw it back and go to sleep again

I wonder who wrote the note