45

I wake up and we get in the car for the next trip to the venue. This time it's going to be a 5 hour trip.

For some reason we decided that we have to have multiple trips to one place. I don't even know what state or place we're going.

All I know is the tour is definitely not over. So I have to get over this stuff with Jack

In the car everyone is sleeping. Except for me and of course my dad. Eventually after an hour Corbyn and Zach wake up.

Then 30 minutes after Daniel and Jonah wake up. Of course Jack is still sleeping he is always asleep.

After an hour or so Jack finally wakes up. I can tell that they're all awake because suddenly the back becomes louder.

Suddenly the conversation stops. I turn around and they are all sitting there awkwardly. Jonah smiles so I smile back and turn around.

"So you realized you like him" my dad says kind of loud
"What do you mean I just turned around nothing special"
"Like I said you can't hide anything from me. You smiled. And I've literally known you for my whole life. And I know when you smile at boy if you have a crush on him."
"Whatever I smiled cause he smiled at me first" I respond
"Well then that means he likes you too" he says
"Stop they can hear you"
"Well they need to know"
"Why are you like this"
"Cause I'm your dad and he is honestly the only boy who you know that I like"
"Thanks" Jonah says
"Thanks a lot now he knows"
"At least he knows" my dad says

Great my life is over.