40

After our conversation I walk back in my room and change my outfit. Once I finish I go to the front desk and see my dad.

I look at the time and it's 1 o'clock. Time to go to the next concert.

During the whole car ride everyone is silent

*3:30*

We get into the venue and I start to set up. I try to finish fast so I don't have to be in the room when they are practicing.

I get all but two sections done. Just my luck they come out and start practicing. I don't make eye contact cause I know if I do that might spark a conversation. And again I don't want to do that.

They finding there set and I have my last section to do.

Either I'm being super slow with this or they went too fast. Usually I finish and they still have some songs left.

They are talking amongst themselves while I finish the section. Once it's finished they start talking.

I don't listen to what they say cause I'm trying to finish this section as fast as I can because I want to leave. I only hear a little of the conversation. However I don't know who's saying what

"I feel bad."
"Why"
"He clearly likes her and I'm getting in the way of that"
"See you both like the same girl and it's hard i know but you just have to deal with it. And if you guys are just normal she'll come around. And trust me right now she doesn't like either of you"

I mean whoever said that is right I don't like either of them. And I won't till they act normal. But who thinks they're in the way

It could be Jack or Jonah. It could be Jack because he's I guess getting in the way of me liking Jonah cause I have to think about him

But then again it could be Jonah. Because Jack doesn't want to tell the others that I know he likes me or whatever cause Jonah likes me

I just feel kinda bad. But I'm tired of this so I'm just not going to even worry about it.

I finish the section and instead of leaving the room I sit down and go on my phone. Right when I sit down the boys get off the stage and start walking down.

Oh great they're coming right over to me

UPDATE: so why don't we came out with their song These Girls. And it's so good so if you haven't which you probably have go listen. And watch the video.

ALSO
JACK, DANIEL, and THE BANDS TWITTER ALL LIKED MY TWEETS

JACK:

DANIEL:

DANIEL:

BAND