29

We finally get to the venue and everyone is and has been awake. Before I start setting up I quickly plug in my phone so I can see who the boy is.

After that I set up for the show. This time there's more and more seats. I really don't get how these boys are selling out shows.

They have about 5 sections each with 500 chairs in each. It's a lot of work but seeing I have nothing better to do,cause my whole summer is basically dedicated to them it's fine.
Not going to lie it's kind of annoying.

The only thing I listen to is them cause that's all they put on. I'd enjoy this "job" much better if the only thing I listened to wasn't them. I could probably recite all of the song lyrics. And name all of there songs.

As I finish the second section the boys come on the stage and start practicing. I go over to my phone to see if it's charging. It's at three percent so I decide to keep it on the charger.

I start the third section and they are on there second song practice. They are singing Why Don't We Just. I kind of like this one but my favorite is Nobody Gotta Know.

But Nobody Gotta Know that I like one of their songs.

After the third section is done I start the fourth. They start practicing Something Different. They practiced it about ten times and still haven't gotten it right. Maybe they want it to be perfect but oh well.

They finally get it right by the time I'm on the last section. They still have about ten songs left. The last section seems like it's taking forever to finish.

I really hope my phone is at least some what charged. I really want to know who note boy is. Depending on the boy maybe I'll like Jonah or not like Jonah.

I finish the section and go over to my phone. It's on 50 percent. I decide that that's a good amount of battery and I go to sit down and go on my phone.

As I sit down they are on practicing their song all my love. They still have five more songs. That gives me about 30 minutes to be on my phone before I have to start letting people in.

I go on my phone and see I have some text messages. I open the text from Will. He wrote

W-heyyyy
I respond
Me- hi?
W-I'm bored
Me- same
W- wellll
Me- well what
W- I have to tell you something
Me- yes???
W- I'm coming tonight
Me- REALLY
W- yup
Me- WHEN
W- well I'm here right now
Me- REALLY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUTSIDE
W- just me and some other girls
Me-OMG I WISH YOU COULD COME IN
W- same
Me- hold on maybe I can work something out
W- like what
Me- you'll see

I run out of the area and over to my dad. I ask him if I can let Will come in and he says yes. The only thing is I have to tell the boys.

I wonder how they'll react.