43

In the room my dad asks me about what happened

"So what happened exactly don't leave out any details cause I can find them out"
"Do we have to talk about this right now. I just want to go to sleep" I say
"Do you think I want to have this conversation just tell me"

I tell him everything from the beginning of when I started driving I figured out that I liked Jonah. But then Tyler came in and how we had this conversation and I told him I liked Jonah. And how I thought he was asleep but in reality Jonah heard everything and I guess liked me.

Then I told him how jack walked up to me at the concert and asked if I liked Jonah. And how he told me someone else did too.

Then I told him how jack was note boy and how he said he could've been someone else. And how Jonah was the one who told me that it was jack.

I also said how jack was trying to keep it secret from the people because he knew Jonah liked me. Also how if the others knew then they would tell him.

I ended by telling him how jack apologized but I was still upset.

"So that's it" he asks
"Yup"
"Well why are you still upset about jack"
"I don't know I just am"
"I think that you are just saying your upset about jack to hide the fact that you don't like him and you don't want him to know"
"That actually sounds like what's happening"
"See I told you I can solve anything"
"You've never said that"
"Well now I am"