20

*Jonahs Pov*

I wake up to the sound of me and Corbyns alarm going off. I check the time and it's 6 in the morning. I almost go back to sleep but then a message notification catches my eye.

When I open the message it's from a unknown number and shows a picture of a guy holding tickets. As I look harder at the picture I notice that the person looks familiar.

J: Glad you got tickets can't wait to see you but who is this
Unknown: oh you know
J: actually I don't May you please just tell me who this is
Unknown: okay well it's Tyler can't wait to see you guys
J: WAIT TYLER AS IN JULIAS TYLER
T: yup see you tomorrow

I'm suddenly awake and I realize that Julia probably is too. I walk outside Infront if her room and call her.

"JULIA COME OUTSIDE PLEASE"
"Are you okay"
"YES JUST PLEASE COME OUTSIDE"
"Whycan't you just wait for the morning"
"CAUSE I CANT JUST COME OUTSIDE"
"Fine but where are you"
"OUTSIDE"
"Okay calm down I'll be there in a minute I'm putting my shoes on"
"OKAY SEE YOU SOON"
"See you soon"

I'm freaking out every minute that I'm waiting for her. When she finally comes out I calm down and show her the text

At first she's confused so I tell her about how it's Tyler and have her call him. She said he's sleeping but I know he isn't he just didn't want to answer.

After he doesn't pick up Julia's about to go inside. I figure it would be the perfect time to tell her about what I heard and how I also have feelings for her.

I'm about to tell her but I freeze up. I don't know what she'll say. What if she doesn't like me anymore or never did. What if she actually likes Tyler. So much is going through my head.

I decide just to let her leave so she can go back inside. I definitely have to talk to the rest of the boys about this.

Maybe they'll know if she likes me. All I know is I definitely absolutely like her.