14

"Have you texted Tyler yet"
"Yes and he thinks if we keep spending time together either you are going to want to date me or I will to you"
"That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard we're honestly only friends"
"Who us or u and him"
"Us the closest we MIGHT get is like best friends. And him I don't even like him"
"That's what I told him"
"What do you mean"
"I told him that when u guys made that "date" it was me and how you don't even like him"
"Good cause he's annoying me with this whole you shouldn't be talking to them while your far away from me"
"What do you mean"
"He told me that while we're not in the same state I shouldn't talk to any other boys especially you guys and especially especially you cause we're getting "too close"
"That's is so stupid"
"I know and I basically told him sorry if you have a problem with who I talk to then we can't be friends or whatever we are"
"Well sorry if I made that happen"
"Honestly it's not even your fault he's just stupid and it's weird that he even needed to talk to you because that was while you were in the back and said he understood"
"Wait so your telling me he made everything up"
"Yeah he's acting like he didn't know I didn't like him"
"I can't believe that he threatened me for no reason"
"HE THREATENED YOU?"
"Yeah but it's fine I'll deal with it"
"'No I'm going to say something to him in the morning"
"If you say so"