83

I wake up and my dad tells me we are going to the hospital for a doctors appointment.

I get ready and I go in the car. My dad goes to a different hotel room for a little and then comes out.

He walks up to the car and he comes in.

"Sorry I took so long I was talking to someone" he tells me
"It's fine I don't care"

We stop talking and we drive to the hospital. We get to the hospital and park far from the entrance. We walk outside and to the hospital.

We walk in and my dad tells the receptionist about why were here. She tells us to sit in the waiting area and we do.

A doctor comes out and calls me in. My dad stays.

I walk in and the nurse does everything she needs to and then leaves

She calls my dad in and he comes in. Then the doctor comes in and they ask about what happened.

My dad explains cause I couldn't remember. And then he explains why we are here.

He tells him how if someone tells me something at night I won't remember it the next morning.

The doctor says that it isn't normal. My dad asks what he's going to do and the doctor says he's going to have me stay overnight to see what's happening in my brain when I sleep

He tells me that he is going to tell me something the night before over and over and in the morning see if I remember it.

And while I'm sleeping he's going to be monitoring my brain to see what happens during the night.

He asks my dad if thats okay and my dad says yes. We go into the waiting room and they set up the room and stuff they need.

While we're in the waiting room my dad calls these people. He tells them what's happening and tells them if they want to they can come to the hospital.

After an hour these boys come in. They tell me who they are

"I'm daniel"
"Jack"
"Corbyn"
"Jonah"
"Zach" they all tell me

"Oh hi. You guys are familiar" I say
"Yeah we've been on a tour and you helped us and then all of this has happened" one of them say
"Oh yeah see I remember little parts of things but never the important stuff"
"It's fine" they stay at the same Time.

We have small conversations about everything. After an hour the boys leave.

I'm surprised how nice they are. If I had to introduce myself to someone constantly I would be so annoyed. But they are really nice.

After 5 hours the doctors are ready. I go into the room and they hook me up to some machine. They put white pads around my head.

It's 8 o'clock so he tells me the stuff he was going to. It was basic stuff like colors. He keeps telling me Red.

He tells me everything 10 times and then leaves. He comes back in an hour later and tells me it again. He leaves and I fall asleep

Now time to see if I remember anything.