28

I stay up watching YouTube and listening to music. I decide to listen to Why Don't We to see if they are actually good in there actual music.

I listen to Perfect and it's kind of good. After perfect I listen to Nobody Gotta Know. They are actually pretty good.

I then decide that seeing I'm going to be with them for a while it's foolish to listen to there music. Maybe if I stayed awake during the rehearsals I would actually hear it.

Still no one is awake and there's no sign of knowing who note boy is. I decide that maybe if I send a text to him maybe he'll respond and I can look back to see who's on their phone.

It's the perfect idea except I have no idea what to text. I can't just be like "hey answer me so I know how you are" why does this have to be so difficult. If only I could just stick to liking Jonah this wouldn't be happening.

After thinking about what to say for a while I decide maybe if I just pretend I'm texting the wrong person it would work.

Me- Hey, what are you doing?
5 minutes of no response
Me- oops sorry wrong person
NB- it's fine also I'm not doing anything.

I look behind me and of course Daniel, Jack, and Jonah are the only ones awake. Just my luck the two people who it might be and Jonah.

NB- who were you texting anyways
Me- not important
NB- so I'm guessing that you weren't really texting anyone and just wanted to know who I was
Me- wow how could you tell
NB- well when you sent that text you looked back sooooo
Me- wow can you just please tell me who you are
NB- fine
Me- okay so who are you

Just as I sent that text my phone dies. Of course. Now I'll never know.