16

*Jonahs POV*

I wake up to shouting from Julia. She's on the phone and signals me to go back to sleep. All of the sudden she starts to whisper and I hear her say something about me.

I knew I couldn't just go to sleep knowing she was talking to me. Therefore, I make her believe I'm a sleep and listen to the rest of the conversation.

She continues to talk about there relationship land again I am brought up. She said something about caring about me and now I'm confused.

I hear her say "the problem is if I say I care about him you get mad and then if I say I don't care about him you say I'm a bad person so I don't know if I tell the truth or a lie cause either way your going  to take it the wrong way"

This is the most confused I've ever been. What's the truth does she care about me. And what does care about me mean. Does it mean she cares about me like if i get hurt she'll feel bad or like she has feelings for me.

And that brings more questions like are these feelings like she likes me. And now by does she like me like she like like me. Meaning does she have like a crush on me.

And more questions like do I care about her or do I have feelings. Cause I think I might but I'm not sure.

So many things are running through my head. And then I hear her say

"Okay well then the truth is I do care about him but it doesn't matter because after you he probably hates me and people I associate with. so I don't know if I should stop caring or liking or whatever it is about him or stop associating with you. And I figured that I'll probably never stop caring or whatever it is so I have to stop associating with you so please stop talking to me"

DID I JUST HEAR THAT.

I couldn't have I must just be tired but if I did hear that what does this mean.

Does this mean that she likes me. And the thoughts are back in my head. But the worse part is that she thinks that i hate her.

I mean I hate Tyler and that she actually liked him but not her.

I really feel bad for making her think I hate her. At least I know that she thinks I'm asleep so it won't make it as awkward but I still have to make her know I don't hate her

But now she won't be talking to him so that's good but how am I supposed to make her know I don't hate her.

And do I like her back? I think so.