177

"Which one the one where you don't know your feelings or the one where you don't know if you love him or not"

"Love is a big word"

"Well would you use it"

"I'm not sure all I know is I really like him. And I feel he really likes me but I just don't know if we both would use the word love"

"You'll know when you're ready to say you love him. And even if that time never comes oh well"

"Yeah I think maybe you should leave"

"Why cause you realize that maybe you don't love Daniel or like him and maybe you just like the idea of him

"What do you mean I just like the idea of him"

"Well think about it. He's famous everyone likes it when people are famous. He's attractive as I hear from people. Everything that girls like in guys specifically famous ones are in him. Therefore you only like the ideas of him. Everyone thinks it it's not just me"

"So you think that just because he's attractive and he's famous or whatever I like him. Cause if you do that's just wrong. I wouldn't like someone just because of how they look or what their "status" is. (is status the word if not oh well I'm talking about how like he's famous or whatever okay do you follow Okay good) So if you're thinking that you really need to go. And who even says that"

"Everyone does Anyways I'm not saying that's the only reason I'm just saying it's the main"

"Okay please leave cause if you really think this you think the wrong things about me. I would never like someone because of those reasons"

"Fine I'll leave" he says leaving