Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

TOBIAS' POV:

"Thanks Zeke." I say as my friend hands me silky black sheets, and a large black comforter.

"No problem, man. Goodnight." He replies sleepily.

"Night." I say.

I start walking to my apartment, when I hear a loud *THUMP*. Tris. I sprint to my old house, and fumble with my keys. I unlock the door, and rush inside.

I look around, and see no one.

The shower! Tris said she was going to shower! I bust into the bathroom. No one's here. The shower is still running, and it made my small mirror foggy.

I carefully pull back the shower curtain, just in case Tris is in there. No one.

I look at the floor, trying to figure out where she could be. Then, I notice drops of blood in front of the bathtub. Oh no.

I run to the control room as fast as I can, and check the screens. I hear a *click* and turn around. Nobody's there. I walk to the door, and turn the handle. It's locked. What am I going to do now?

I'll figure it out later. Right now I need to look for Tris. I check all of the cameras, and find nothing.

Wait, there's one I haven't checked! I look at the screen, and see Tris tied to a chair. She's in her bra, and her jeans are unbuttoned. Oh. My. God. Whoever took her, better not have...... you know.

I close my eyes and think. When I open my eyes again, I see Tris' kidnapper. I gasp.

It's my father.

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry, short chapter. Thanks for reading! <4