Chapter 55

A/N: Hey! I decided to time lapse, because it would be really boring if I didn't! 😜 Here's Chapter 55!

__________________________________

CHAPTER 55

TOBIAS' POV:

TIME LAPSE: DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone raps on the door.

"Coming!" I hear Tris yell.

I walk into the entry way to see who it is, but when I get there, all I see is the door shutting. Tris isn't there. I start panicking, wondering if someone took her.

I run to the door, and look down the hallway. Christina is dragging Tris to her apartment for her Bachelorette party.

I start laughing.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" Tris yells before Chris drags her around the corner.

"I love you!" I shout.

"Love you too!" She screams back.

Realization that I'm getting married tomorrow starts to set in. Just thinking about Tris becoming Mrs. Eaton gives me goose bumps. How did I get so lucky?

__________________________________

*THE NEXT MORNING*

TRIS' POV:

"Hey, Tris. Tris? Tris wake up! WAKE UP!"

I slowly open my eyes, and jump back, surprised at how close Christina's face is to mine.

"Tris! I've been screaming at you forever!" She complains.

"Sorry." I say groggily.

"Come on, we have to start getting you ready to walk down the aisle!" She says excitedly.

"Go take a shower." Shauna orders.

I sigh, and go into the bathroom.

After my shower, I put on a robe and walk out into the living room, where the girls have a hair/makeup table set up.

"Here's some breakfast. We already ate." Christina says handing me a plate.

As I eat, Chris and Shauna start on their hair and makeup. Chris is my maid of honor, and Shauna is my bridesmaid.

I quickly eat, and Shauna starts on my hair. She creates a waterfall braid from one side of my head to the other, then curls the bottom, in small golden ringlets.

Christina then starts on my makeup. She applies just the right amount of foundation. (Just enough to cover my scar) Chris uses a minimal amount of brown eyeshadow, and eyeliner. She finishes me off with nude lipgloss, and mascara.

I take a look in the mirror, and tears form in my eyes. I'm pretty. I actually look pretty.

"Thank you guys! So much!" I hug both of them tight, and help them into their bridesmaid dresses. Shauna's is a short black one shoulder dress, that flares out at the hips. Christina's is a gray dress with a sweetheart neckline and a tulip skirt.

"You guys look gorgeous!" I say, staring at them in awe.

"Let's get you in your dress now."

I take off my robe, to reveal my fathers shirt, and some black shorts.

I stand there for a minute, and Chris says, "You kinda need to take that stuff off....."

"Guys. I don't want to walk down the aisle alone." I say, clutching at my Dad's shirt, searching for comfort.

"How could we forget about this!" Chris yells in frustration. "We remembered everything else!"

"One second." Shauna says, scurrying out of the room.

I fight hard to hold the tears back.

"Come here." Chris says, opening up her arms. I gladly run into them.

"Chris.... I-I can't walk down the aisle without my Dad." I cry.

"Maybe we can take this shirt, and wrap it around the handle of your bouquet." She suggests.

I sniffle and nod. "I guess. But it's not the same."

"I know it's not." She says sympathetically.

Chris fixes my makeup, and Shauna bursts through the door, dragging Uriah with her.

"Tris, you want me to walk you down the aisle?" Uriah asks, with sympathy in his eyes.

"Would you?" I ask still sniffling.

"Of course."

"Thank you." I hug him as tightly as I can manage.

"I gotta get back. Four is trying to get out of the apartment to see you. He could barely sleep last night because you weren't there." Uriah chuckles at the last part, the runs out of the apartment.

"Same goes for you." I hear Chris mumble.

"You only got, like, 3 hours of sleep!" Shauna exclaims.

"I'm just used to having him with me..." I say sheepishly.

___________________________________

We arrive at where the ceremony will be held, and Chris and Shauna put finishing touches on my hair, makeup, and dress.

"I wonder how many initiates we're getting this year." I wonder outloud.

Today is the day of the choosing ceremony, and Tobias and I took off work today, so that we could get married on the day we first met each other.

"All done!" Chris says.

I look at myself in the mirror, and I am astonished. My hair, and makeup are beautiful, but my dress is gorgeous.

It is an ivory colored mermaid style dress, with pearls all around.

I hear a door click, and see Uriah walk in.

"Tris, you look beautiful." He compliments me.

"Thank you." I smile, blushing a bit./

"You ready?" He asks, holding his arm out.

I nod.

Chris and Shauna walk down the aisle.

Before Uri and I start walking, he looks at me and smiles. "Let's go."

When I walk through the doors, I see Tobias standing at the end of the aisle near the minister, and Zeke, his Best Man.

He looks up, and when his eyes land on me, he smiles widely. I really just want to run up there into his arms, but that would be inappropriate.

When I get about 3 quarters of the way down the aisle, I see his eyes start to glisten with tears. Aww!

Now I get tears in my eyes.

When we reach the end of the aisle, Uriah kisses my cheek, and hands me off to Tobias.

He takes my hands in his, and looks directly into my eyes.

"Beautiful." He whispers, before the minister starts talking.

_________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! I can't even express how happy I am right now! I have more than 100 THOUSAND READS! 😱😆😱😆😱😆😱

Thank you all SO MUCH! I didn't even think I'd get 100 reads! ILYSM! 💛💙💜💚❤️💗💖

COMMENT

VOTE

Be brave. <4