Chapter 56

CHAPTER 56

TOBIAS' POV:

"And now for the vows." The minister says, looking to me.

I look straight into Tris' eyes, and forget that there are other people here.

"Beatrice," I begin. She smiles at me, and looks at our entangled hands. "You are the most amazing, person I have ever met, and will ever meet. You have changed me for the better, and I'm so grateful for that. You're so incredibly brave, and selfless. I couldn't have asked for anyone better." By now Tris is crying, and so am I. "We've had our ups and downs, but after each and every small fight we have, we love each other even more. I know that we will always be together, no matter what. We love each other unconditionally. Words can't explain how happy I am that you're becoming Mrs. Eaton. I love you." I finish, and feel the urge to kiss her now, and not wait until we're officially married.

"How can I speak after that?" Tris whispers to me. I chuckle.

She quickly wipes her eyes, and takes a deep breath.

"Tobias," She whispers, so the people in the "audience" can't hear. "You are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. I never thought I'd find love, especially not here. I was wrong. And, I'm so thankful for that." She starts to cry again. I wipe the tear from her face lovingly. "You always know how to help me and comfort me, when something is wrong. You are perfect in my eyes, and you always will be. After everything that happened, I thought my life was over, and thought I would never be happy again. But, you helped prove me wrong. Every single day you make me smile. Even if I don't want to. I have no doubt in my mind that you will continue doing that. You're my everything. I don't know where I would be without you. I love you so, so much."

We're both a mess now. Tris is crying heavily, and I'm crying.

Everything after that is a blur, and then I hear, "Do you, Four Eaton, take Beatrice Prior to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I say still staring into Tris' beautiful blue-gray eyes.

"Do you, Beatrice Prior, take Four Eaton to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She says, still crying.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." My smile grows. "You may kiss the bride."

I dip Tris back, and kiss her lovingly.

We stand up, holding hands, and smiling widely, and the minister says, "Mr. and Mrs. Four Eaton!"

Everyone cheers, and Tris and I walk back up the aisle.

"I love you." I say immediately after we exit the aisle.

"I love you too." She says, still crying.

"Beatrice Eaton. That's beautiful." I say, smiling.

She smiles too. "Mrs. Beatrice Eaton."

___________________________________

A/N:

Sorry about the short chapter. I'm still super busy and we have a week long vacation starting tomorrow.

I have so many reads! Y'all don't even know how blessed I feel! ILYSM!

Be brave. <4