Chapter 21 PART 2

CHAPTER 21
PART 2

TOBIAS' POV:

Marcus has 2 rusty nails on the end of his belt. And he's gonna use it on Tris. My Tris. This is because of me.

He pulls the evil, snake like belt back, and whips Tris' leg. The nails get caught in her flesh, and she screams. You can hear the pain in her terrified voice.

Tears roll down my rough, unshaven face. I take deep, shaky breaths. I can't say anything, he'll just make her beating worse.

Before I know what is happening, Tris' scream pierces through the air. It worst thing I've ever heard, and it makes heart feel like it's being torn apart.

Marcus dragged his belt down her short leg, causing a deep cut. Blood pours out of her leg, onto the floor.

She's unconscious.

I'm sobbing now, while hearing Marcus whip, and drag his belt all over her beautiful body.

"STOP IT!" Zeke yells. No!

I watch Marcus turn toward the screen very slowly. He looks furious.

"Worse." He whispers really quietly.

The screen goes dark.

"ZEKE! YOU IDIOT!" I yell, shoving him across the room.

"HE'S GONNA KILL HER!" I'm sobbing harder than before. I CAN'T lose her!

"What did I do?" He questions.

"Every time you tell him to stop, he's gonna hurt her even more!" I yell.

"Oh my gosh. Dude, I'm so, so sorry! I didn't know!" He apologizes.

"Zeke? Four?" I hear Uriah call.

Banging my fists on the door, I yell, "URIAH! IN HERE!"

He somehow manages to open the door, and Zeke and I rush out.

"Come on! We gotta find Tris!" I tell him.

"You're welcome..." He mutters rolling his chocolate brown eyes. I ignore his annoying tone, because, well, it's Uriah.

We all sprint to who knows where. We have no idea where we're going. After about 15 minutes of running and searching, Zeke yells, "Hey! Over here!"

I hear muffled cries. It sounds like Tris!

I quickly open the door and see.....

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry! As you can see I love cliff hangers! I like keeping y'all in suspense, and excited to read the next chapter! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to update tomorrow.

DISCLAIMER: ALL RIGHTS TO THE AMAZING VERONICA ROTH! SHE OWNS DIVERGENT AND ITS CHARACTERS, NOT ME!

Thanks for reading!

Be brave. <4