Chapter 45

CHAPTER 45

TOBIAS' POV:

"Zeke, Candor or Dauntless?" Asks Uriah.

"Dauntless!" He screams.

Uriah gets a mischievous look on his face. Oh no. Zeke's in trouble.

"Hmm... I dare you to... Switch clothes with any GIRL in the room, even undergarments, and go to the pit and ask the first guy you see, out on a date." Uriah smirks.

We all burst out laughing, and Zeke turns red.

"Tris, I probably won't fit in your jeans." Zeke thinks aloud.

"Chris or Shauna?" Asks Uriah. They both have dresses on.

"Shauna." Zeke answers. "Your dress is longer."

They go into Zeke's room to change, and Tris crawls over to Christina.

"When did you and Uri happen?!?" She whispers excitedly.

"I don't know." Chris answers truthfully.

"I'm so happy for you." Tris says sincerely, and hugs Christina.

She crawls back to her seat.

"HOW DO TOU PUT THE STUPID BRA ON?!?" We here Zeke yell in frustration.

We are laughing our heads off, until Zeke comes out. We stare for a minute, and laugh even harder.

"How do girls wear these all day?!?" He asks, messing with the bra.

The dress stops at the bottom of his crotch, so you can almost see his--Shauna's-- underwear.

Shauna walks out in baggy jeans, and a large t-shirt.

"This is much more comfortable than what I was wearing before." She states.

We laugh lightly.

"Who wants to watch?" Asks Uriah.

Everyone raises their hand.

"Let's go!"

We all walk to the Pit, and when we get close you can see that Zeke is really nervous. I would be too. This will be mortifying.

He walks into the Pit, and walks up to... Peter.

Peter is a lot nicer, now that he erased his memory. I still don't completely trust him though.

"Hi." Zeke says in a flirtatious, high pitched, girl voice. "You're really cute. You wanna go out sometime." He smiles brightly. He is a very good actor.

"Uh, no thanks. You don't exactly look like a woman." Peter answers.

"Ugh! Can you not?!?" Zeke screams at him. He quickly runs off, pretending to cry.

He comes back to us, and we're all trying to contain our laughter.

We reach the hallway, and burst out laughing. I'm laughing harder than I ever have before. That was hilarious.

When we get to the apartment we all have tears in our eyes.

"Zeke, that was awesome! And it was HILARIOUS when you said, 'can you not?!?' " Christina says, mimicking his tone.

"Thought I'd throw that in there." Zeke smirks.

"Tris, truth or dare?" Zeke asks.

"Ummm, truth."

"What's your seventh fear?" Zeke, Uriah, and Shauna lean in to hear better.

Tris whips off her leather jacket, so she's just in her tank top and jeans.

"Shauna, truth or dare?" She asks.

__________________________________

The game goes on for another half hour, and Christina dares Tris to kiss every boy in the room. (A.K.A me, Zeke, and Uri.)

"No way!" She says.

We wait for her to take something off.

We stare at her, and she whispers, "I can't."

"How come?" Asks Uri.

"I--I just can't!" She says.

"Tris, it's no big deal."

"Yes it is." She counters weakly.

"No, not really."

"You don't understand! I can't!" She yells. She starts tearing up, and I don't know why.

"I think we should go..." I say awkwardly. "Bye guys."

Tris grabs her jacket and walks out the door with me.

I decide not to harass her with questions right now. I'll ask her at the apartment.

_________________________________

A/N: Hey! I'm SO SORRY I haven't updated! I've been REALLY BUSY! Please forgive me! I'm also really sorry this chapter is so short! 😁

Thanks for all the reads, and votes! ILYSM! 💛💙💜💚❤️💗💖💘

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Be brave. <4