Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35

CHRISTINA'S POV:

About an hour after Tris left to take a nap, I here rustling in her room.

"Help!" Tris' strained voice yells.

Oh great.

I jump off the couch, and rush into the bedroom.

"HELP!" She yells louder. A bloodcurdling scream follows.

She tosses and turns fiercely.

"TRIS! TRIS WAKE UP!" I shake her shoulders.

Her eyes snap open. When they settle on me she screams louder than before.

After she is done screaming, she starts shaking, and that leads to crying, which leads to sobbing.

"Tris," I say. "Tris, are you ok?" I touch her shoulder lightly.

She quickly slaps it away.

"Don't touch me!" She yells, still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Tris, I--"

"Don't TOUCH me!" She interrupts.

My feelings are a little hurt. But, it must've been a pretty bad dream, so I understand.

"Tobias..." She wails.

"Tris, Tobias won't be here for another half hour." I tell her soothingly.

This just makes her cry more.

The next 30 minutes is filled with sobbing, and yelling, and more sobbing.

It's time to go to the Cafeteria.

"Tris?" I say carefully.

"What!" She snaps.

"We can see Tobias now..."

Her head snaps up. "Where?!?"

"Cafeteria." I answer.

She gets up, still crying, and sprints out the door.

I sigh. I hope this doesn't happen every day.

___________________________________

TRIS' POV:

I rush into the Cafeteria tears pouring out of my red eyes.

I scan the large room, and my eyes land on Tobias who is in the lunch line.

"T-FOUR!!!" I yell.

He quickly looks up, and smiles. It faulters when he sees I am crying.

I rush over to him, and hug him as tight as I can. I sob into his shirt, and he strokes my hair, and whispers, "Tris, it's alright. I'm right here. You're ok. You're safe.

I feel myself lifted off the ground, and before I know it, Tobias and I are in our apartment.

He sets me down on the couch.

I look into his eyes, and sniffle.

"Tris, what happened?"

"I-I don't know. I had a n-nightmare, and I was afraid. This one was worse than any I have ever h-had." I explain.

"Oh, Tris." He hugs me. "I'm sorry."

___________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! I'm having so much fun with this fanfic, and I'm hoping y'all are enjoying it too! I might not update tomorrow. Sorry! 😢

Happy Easter! 🐣🌸🐣🌸

ILYSM!

Be brave. <4