Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19:

TRIS' POV:

I wake up with a pounding headache. I am in a small, beige room with no windows, and a door with a deadbolt lock.

I look to my left and see... Marcus. I growl.

"Good morning Beatrice." He says nonchalantly.

"It's Tris." I correct him.

"Alright Tris. How are you feeling." He asks.

"What did you hit me with?" I demand, not bothering to answer his question.

"That is none of your concern." He answers. I inwardly groan. He is so stubborn.

I look down and see my hands and feet tied to the blue chair I am sitting in.

"Excuse me? Tris?" Marcus says politely.

"What?" I growl.

"You see that camera up there?" He points to the ceiling. I nod.

"Tobias is in the control room watching all of this right now."

"So?" I ask, confused.

"You'll find out why soon enough." He replies evilly.

He walks to the opposite wall, and pulls out a projector screen. Marcus taps something on his cell phone, causing Tobias' face to pop up on the screen.

The only ready he has a cell phone is because he is an Abnegation leader. He cannot use it unless he is doing business. It is considered self indulgent.

"Tobias!" I say, relieved.

"Tris! Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asks, flustered, and worried.

"I'm ok." I blush, remembering I don't have a shirt on. A look of relief flashes across his handsome face.

I look at Marcus as he slides his belt off.

"This is for your own good." He tells Tobias.

"Don't you dare touch her!"Tobias yells.

"Too late." Says Marcus, smirking.

He raises his belt and snaps it against my delicate, pale face.

I cry out in pain, and my vision goes black around the edges. My cheek sears, and stings, the pain not fading.

"TRIS!" Tobias yells.

Tears stream down my face, as I whimper.

Marcus raises his belt once more, and whips both of my arms, and my stomach.

I can't handle this. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, and the last thing I see before I black out, is Tobias' tear stained face.

___________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this is a short chapter! I won't be able to update as much. I'll try as best as I can though.

Please comment! Give me feedback or ideas you have. Please vote if you like it! Thanks!

Be brave. <4