Character Aesthetics

H A N   M A L H O T R A

A H A N   M A L H O T R A

He is 26. Second eldest son of Divit and Ishita Malhotra. Divit and Ishita has been settled in New York ever since they were in college and hence, all their four kids were also born in New York.

Ahan is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Malhotra INC, one of the top and the most prominent companies of New York. He is also the owner of many other large, well-known hotels all around America.

-  -  -  -  -  -
S A M A A R A   V A R M A

-  -  -  -  -  -S A M A A R A   V A R M A

She is 24. Samaara is a quiet but an intelligent girl who has only one wish in life, to be respected for who she is and for what she does. There is no other desire for anything else in her life, she feels the only reason she's living is for her mother, and tries to fulfil all her duties as a daughter.

Her family had been settled in Vancouver ever since she was ten. Her father moved there from India for his work, with his wife and two kids; Samaara and her elder brother. Ever since her father's unexpected death when she was fifteen, she has studied hard to get a degree into Bachelors of IT. Her life takes a turn for the worse when her brother leaves her and her mother behind. Only being the age of twenty then, the sudden departure of her brother makes her life harder then it has ever been.

She has been working hard ever since to earn money to pay the rents, the bills, and to feed herself and her mother everyday.

-  -  -  -  -  -
N E E L   M A L H O T R A

He is 25. Neel is the youngest son of Divit and Ishita. Although having completed a Masters in Business Administration, he believes he is not yet ready to take over any of his father's companies. He rather works as the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in the Malhotra INC, helping Ahan. 

However, Neel is the owner of many hotels located in the New York city. He is the more laid-back of the three brothers, with a sweet disposition and a smart personality.

-  -  -  -  -  -
I R A   D ' S O U Z A

She is 24. Ira is the daughter of Hal and Kate and has been Samaara's best friend since grade one. That time Ira's family used to live in Vancouver but they all moved to New York when Ira turned fifteen. They have been living in New York ever since.

Ira and Samaara are still in touch, but they don't know much about each other like they used to.

Ira is a lawyer by profession and greatly admires her work. Her family also have been resided in North America (Vancouver and New York) for almost forty years now, from the time when Hal and Kate were in college, just like Divit and Ishita. The D'souza's are the closest to the Malhotra family and Hal and Kate are the best friends of Divit and Ishita. The four completed their college together.

Both Ira's father and brother are CEOs of their own companies. However, she doesn't differentiate between the rich and the poor. 

-  -  -  -  -  -
N A T H A N   D ' S O U Z A

He is 26. Nathan is the son of Hal and Kate and is two years older than Ira. He owns a large corporation and is also the CEO of that company. His father, Hal owns a company in Boston while Nathan owns a company in New York. However, their whole family has been residing in New York for many years.

Nathan is Ahan's best friend and his marriage has been fixed with Siya, Ahan's younger sister. The wedding was fixed by both their parents. Although Nathan and Siya don't love each other, they are okay with their parents' decision.

-  -  -  -  -  -
S I Y A   M A L H O T R A

She is 22. Siya is the only daughter of Divit and Ishita and the youngest of all the Malhotra siblings. She is a medicine student and looks up to her brothers immensely, especially Ahan.

Her arranged marriage had been fixed with Nathan as soon as she started college, four years ago. Nathan is Ahan's best friend but not just that; Nathan's parents and Siya's parents have been best of friends from their college time so they preferred getting their kids married off with each other.

Although Nathan and Siya don't have feelings for each other, they are okay with this fix-up, as they've known each other from childhood. Although now it's always awkward between them ever since their marriage has been fixed with each other.

Siya has a best friend named Prisha and both study medicine together in the same college in New York.

-  -  -  -  -  -
N I A M   M A L H O T R A

He is 29. Niam is the eldest son of Divit and Ishita. He is the CEO of his own company, The Malhotra Corporations and is the owner of many other hotels around New York.

He is married to Aisha and has a five year old son, Kiaan.

-  -  -  -  -  -

A I S H A   M A L H O T R A

She is 28. Aisha is the only daughter of Rohan and Angli Arora. She met Niam during college and as the time went by, they both fell for each other. Both has now been married for six years.

Aisha is a lawyer by profession and manages all the legal responsibilities for both Ahan and Niam's companies. And She has a five year old son, Kiaan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello All My Lovely Readers!

So! Here is the beginning!

I simply don't have actors to play the role of my story characters because sometimes it's good to imagine your favourite actors playing the role yourself and hopefully my writing will make that possible.

Just a reminder, although most of the names of the characters are Indian, the writing itself is going to be in English so everyone is welcome to read it!

I really hope you all love it and enjoy reading this book.

Please keep voting, commenting and keep sharing it!

- Krishna