CHAPTER 29: "But you're not a guest."

Hey my lovely readers!

First of all I'd like to apologise to each and everyone of my reader that I was not updating this story for sooo long. I am also a student and I don't always have time to write this very often. To be honest, I also had a writer's blog and I kind of still have it but I still tried writing this the best I could. I hope you enjoy it. And sorry again for the wait.

Recap from the previous part: Samaara was freed from Roshan's trap and case due to Ahan getting married to her to get her out of this dilemma.

Now from the present.

Samaara

"Yeah. I understand." I reply, not being able to look into Ahan's eyes. I feel all three pairs of their eyes on me but I try to avoid all of them. We were currently outside the court discussing the means of this unexpected marriage and what we were going to fo next.

"So, Uh, when was I moving again?" I ask in an attempt to break the awkwardness among us all. What was I thinking? Why was I acting so awkward and uncomfortable in this situation? We all knew, and we knew well that the only factor associated with this marriage is all a deal, not love. So, then why was I feeling as if I'd just newly got married in real and now my life would change as I'd have to include another person in it?

Well. I did get married in real though. I huff out a long breath on my thoughts, unaware of them three pairs of eyes still looking at me.

"Today." Ahan's calm voice manages to break my trend of thoughts. His voice sounds final, as if there couldn't be any other arguments for it. I lift my eyes to look up at him only to see his deep, calm eyes staring right at me. I immediately look away, not being able to understand the emotion that was playing in his eyes and the emotion that I was feeling. What does this all mean? Why the hell was my heart beating so fast?

I divert my attention towards Ira, not being able to meet Ahan's eyes at all for the time. What is happening to both of us? Why is there so much awkwardness and the uncomfortable space between us? It wasn't like that before.

"Uh-" Neel clears his throat, breaking my trend of thoughts. "Ahan means today because the media already knows now that you guys are married and so it's better you'd move straight away, and not give them any reasons of doubt." He says and I give Neel a simple nod. I didn't have anything else to say.

"You can come home with me right now and then Ahan bhaiya can come and pick you up." Ira suggests.

"No, I'll drive Samaara up to yours," Ahan suddenly interrupts. He clears his throat upon the realisation of his immediate answer, as we all turn to look at him in confusion. "The media is going to follow me for sure and I don't want them to question anything." I look between Ahan and Neel as they share few glances within one another. What are they sharing these looks for?

"Alright, well let's go then." Ira suggests as she and Neel begin to make their way towards the parking lot towards Neel's car.

"Samaara." Ahan's quiet voice interrupts me again as I immediately divert my attention over to him.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Uh," He takes a glance towards where Neel and Ira walked off to before diverting his attention back on me. "I know this all is happening fast and you're probably confused to make any kind of decision," he clears his throat as he takes a pause and I maintain my gaze onto him. "But, just give this some time and I'll figure something out. Trust me." His words were so true and honest, I couldn't stop myself from nodding.

- - - - -

"Ahan, Samaara is your responsibility now." We hear Aunt speak as me and Ira walk down the stairs, chauffeur bringing just the few of the bags I had down behind us. I didn't have a lot of things so it wasn't hard to pack and it didn't take a long time either.