Chapter 37:"You Should Leave the New Married Couple Alone for a Couple of Weeks"

Samaara

"What, you guys are going to India?" Ira questions surprised as to why we were going right now.

"Yeah Ahan has some work regarding the company he has to get done." Neel informs, as he takes a sip from his coffee. We were currently sitting down at Ahan's penthouse, gathered around Ira, Neel, Aisha, Nathan, Siya and Niam. Ahan was in his bedroom, busy with a conference meeting while I informed these guys of about India. Ahan had told me last night that we'd be leaving in three days and it'd be for around three weeks. Although I'd said yes to him last night, I was worried about Mom and I didn't want to leave her alone here but me and Ira went to visit her today and she was good and happy for me to go.

I didn't want to be selfish, but I really needed to go if I wanted Ishita Ma'am to be okay with this marriage. I don't want Ahan and her relationship to change because of me. And I didn't want to create any differences between them as well.

"That's awesome. I don't remember last time we all went there. Why don't we all go with these two?" Ira suggests and everyone looks at her enthusiasm with a chuckle.

"Ahan's not going there for a road trip,  Ira. He has to get work done and so do I up here, and as long as I remember, everyone up here would have one or another thing to complete so no one probably can go."  Nathan informs and everyone agrees to him with a few nods. I wished they could come, then it wouldn't be so awkward between me and Ahan and I wouldn't just have Ahan to talk to.

When Ishita Ma'am and Divit Sir found out that I'm going with Ahan, they were actually satisfied and happy and I actually got a happy smile from them so it a really made me feel like I was worth something. I didn't usually get any such anger or anything from Divit Sir, he was pretty happy but Ishita Ma'am was really against this marriage and seeing her giving me a satisfied smile really meant a lot for me.

She came in the morning witn a bag full of traditional, Indian clothes that I'll need to wear the times we'll be staying at Ahan's Dadi's place and I couldn't say no to her because I didn't have any traditional clothes and I knew for a fact that it wouldn't be appropriate for a new bride to wear T-shirt and jeans while I was there.

"I mean I'm pretty free, I could accompany you guys." Ira says making Neel and Nathan chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"You should leave the new married couple alone for a couple of weeks you know?" Neel chims in, and my cheeks immediately go warm in shyness. What? Where did that come from.

"Well if they'd told me that this is their honeymoon, I wouldn't be up to go, right? Why didn't you tell me guys?" Ira questions turning to look at me, making me further shy at her question.

"Tell you guys what?" Oh god. Ahan walks inside the living room and looks at Ira, waiting for her to answer his question. Oh my god. Please don't answer. Don't!

"Oh the fact that you guys are going on your honeymoon." She gives me a knowing smirk before looking towards Ahan. He let's out a cough, in surprise before his eyes find me and his gaze stays on me for a few seconds before they shifts back to everyone else.

"It's a business trip, Ira." He briefly says before going around and taking a seat next to Nathan.

"So when's the flight?" Nathan asks turning to look at him.

"In three days. I just have to let the pilot and the team know." When he says that, my eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

Let the pilot know? What?

- - - - -

Three days later, we were parked right in front of an extravagant, looking private plane and I look in front of me in awe. The driver opens my side of the door and I thank him before stepping out. I was overwhelmed by all this luxury.