Chapter 7

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

I was going to the living room, after getting a drink from the kitchen, since I heard Klaus and Rebekah talking to Sophie about the witches I killed. And the ones the wolf killed as well. I walked into the living room as Klaus hung up his phone. He was probably talking to Marcel. I watched Sophie, having heard Klaus' end of the conversation, looking at him with concern.

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sundown, we'll lose the link to their magic." Sophie said to him. Klaus looked at me and then back at Sophie.

"Those witches tried to kill Alex. I'd prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to... you know..." He pointed to my stomach. "That." He said and I stared at him annoyed.

"You know you could at least say her. Or he." He looked at me, seeing that I was annoyed with him. "They are your children." I mumbled to him. He knew how annoyed I was that he called our children 'it', but didn't make a scene out of it. Klaus pointed at Sophie again and I rolled my eyes.

"Stay put. And save the rest of your story 'till I return." Klaus said to her and walked out of the room.

~

I walked into the mausoleum as Sophie was packing various bottles of magical ingredients into her backpack. She turned around and saw me. "Hey. What the hell?" Sophie asked me.

"You're going out there anyway, aren't you? I wanna go with you." I said to her.

"No, thanks. Already got assaulted by Klaus this morning. Don't need a repeat." Sophie said to me.

"What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches is still out there? We've already established that it likes me and hates witches, so you'll be safer with me." I said to her.

"Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety." Sophie said. She tried to leave again, but I blocked the exit forcing Sophie to stop and listen to me.

"Listen. The whole reason I left my brothers alone with each other and came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about my family. Your sister's the one that told me Marcel ran the werewolves out of the Quarter into the Bayou. And last night, I'm pretty sure that some guardian-angel-wolf saved my life. So, I'm coming with you." I said to her and I heard someone walk in behind us.

"Could you two be more idiotic?" Rebekah said and I turned around as she rolled her eyes at us. Both Sophie and I sighed in frustration. "Two can play the follow-game, you know! You heard Klaus, he and Marcel are headed right where you're going."

"So distract them. Because unless you wanna lock a hormonal, pregnant hybrid in a tomb, I'm coming with you. And wouldn't Elijah be mad if he heard that me and the babies died of asphyxiation?" I asked her, knowing, I had won the battle. Rebekah stared at me, clearly annoyed by my stubbornness. Sophie rolled her eyes and sighed again, resigned to having Rebekah and I tag along.