Chapter 12

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

An elaborate breakfast had been set up in the dining room of the plantation house. Rebekah, Klaus, Damon and I sat across from each other at the table, well Damon sat next to me. The table was full of fruit and pastries. One of the servers, a young woman, stood by Klaus' chair as he bit her wrist and fed from her.

I rolled my eyes and drank some of the orange juice that was on the table for me. I can't have blood since I'm pregnant, don't know why. I just can't....well, that isn't completely true. I mean I can have blood, I still need it to live. Even if I am turning human. It's just, I can't have a lot of it and it has to be Klaus'. Any other blood and I'll throw it up within an hour of drinking it. I haven't told Damon I'm turning human yet, either. I will after this though.

Also, I asked Hayley to go to the Bayou and looked after Elijah. She texts me constantly telling me that she found a book with her name in it on the steps of the shack, that Tyler held me captive in. I told her my birthday and my name was in there to, but my last name was Labonair like hers. And I guess that makes us family. It was there with a list of others, but mainly I just wanted to make sure Elijah was ok. After what Klaus did to him.

"Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus asked Rebekah. Damon looked at me as he brought me his famous pancakes. I looked down, saw there was a vampire faces on them, and rolled my eyes.

"Your Marcel?" Damon asked and I looked at him, then nodded. Damon sat down next to me again. Yes, even though there was a table of food, I still wanted Damon's famous vampire pancakes.

"No, should I have?" Rebekah asked Klaus.

"He's been mysteriously silent - avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings." Klaus explained and I looked at my phone.

'Elijah's dreaming of the girl he loved in the 1700's. Help!' Hayley texted and I smiled, trying to keep in a laugh, so Klaus or Damon wouldn't question me. I looked up again at the two siblings in front of me, while I ate my pancakes.

"If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." Rebekah said to him.

"Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes." Klaus started to mock her. "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain."

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." I'm doing the same thing Rebekah. The same exact same thing - mainly because I have no choice. But at least my brother's here.

"Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!" Klaus demanded.

"Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." Rebekah told him and I looked at Klaus.