Chapter 30

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

I walked down the stairs to see Klaus and Elijah standing next to each other. I walked up to them and smiled. I saw the Crescents walk in and noticed Diego scowl at them. "Elijah word to the wise, keep an eye on Deigo." I said and Klaus looked at me.

"You look stunning." Klaus said and I nodded before walking towards Davina. Or trying to at least. I walked behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"Welcome back to land of living. FYI nothing's changed." I said and she laughed before hugging me.

"I missed you Alex." Davina said and I rubbed her back before pulling away.

"I missed you too, little witch." I said and looked at the other three witches to see them staring at me. "Hi, I'm Alex. Alex Salvatore."

"Related to Damon and Stefan?" Genevieve asked and I slowly nodded my.

"You know my brothers?" I asked her and she nodded. "How?"

"I met Damon a few days before I met Rebekah." She answered and I nodded.

I leaned down and whispered into Davina's ear, "Damon did always have a thing for reds." I said and she laughed. I winked and walked away when I saw Elijah talking to Jackson.

"Welcome to my home." Elijah said and I walk up to them.

"Glad to see you two getting along." I said and Jackson gave me a small hug before turning back to Elijah.

"Well, I wouldn't be here if Alex hadn't forced the issue." Jackson said and I sighed.

"Well, I don't like people who don't play fair."

"Yes. It's rather unlikely that you'll experience an outpouring of kind sentiment here, Jackson. The vampires in here particular view you as... well, barbaric." Elijah warned him. "How are you two related?" Elijah asked me and I scratched my head.

"So apparently my real father already had a daughter before he slept with my mom. Which makes me Hayley's 172 year old aunt. But Jackson's my pack and my friend." I explained to Elijah.

"Alex tells me that this peace treaty is important to you." Jackson said and I nodded.

"Yes, it certainly is. So much so, in fact, that if anyone threatened to dismantle what I'm building here, I'd destroy everything they hold dear." Elijah said and smiled at Jackson. "Have a wonderful evening." He then walked away.

"Don't worry he wouldn't hurt you." I said and Jackson laughed.

"So you are the reason I'm still alive right now." Jackson asked and I nodded.

"Pretty much....yeah." Jackson laughed at my reasoning, but didn't argue against it. I looked up and saw Klaus looking at me. He smiled, then I saw Genevieve come up behind him. I pointed them out to Jackson. "Can you hear what they're saying?" I asked.