Chapter 35

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

I was walking into Rousseau's for Father Kieran's wake. He died after trying to kill Cami as a newly born vampire. I saw Elijah and Klaus. I joined them at the table and sat down next to Elijah, but across from Klaus.

"I will warn you, Alex, Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today." Elijah said and Klaus glared at him.

"Sod off." Klaus said and I laughed.

"What's the deal with these moonlight rings? Oliver's trying to set a revolution every five seconds. People are scared, angry, and frankly, I'm tired of stalling." I said to Klaus.

"It's a day of peace, Alex. Try and enjoy it. And, in the meantime, with all manner of unknown enemies conspiring against our family, you'll move back in with us." Klaus said.

"Awesome! Then, we can do that thing where you lock me in the tower, I escape, there's drama, and then you two both realize I'm very capable of looking after myself." I said to him sarcastically.

"The rings are in progress. I will live up to my word. We will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the Bayou, and you will return to the compound for your own safety!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "But, right now -" He grabbed his bottle of scotch. "- I'm gonna finish this bottle -" He opened the bottle. "- and the next, in the hopes of drowning the demon who has chosen today to haunt me." He looked up at the ceiling before chugging right from the bottle. "Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable, Freudian timing." Klaus said and I looked at him confused.

"Elaborate." Elijah said stunned. I looked at Elijah and Klaus in concern. "Have you dreamt of our father?"

"Go ahead, have a good laugh." Klaus said to him.

"I can assure you there is no piece of this that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus. Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too."

"What?" Klaus asked and Elijah started to brainstorm.

"Wait, you're both seeing your dead asshole of a father?" I asked them and Elijah nodded quickly.

"If you are also seeing him..." He stopped mid-thought when he noticed something. "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack?" Elijah said and I looked over to see what he was seeing.

"Well, then. What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone?" Klaus said and, we continued to look at Genevieve as he smiled and waved at her.

~

I was at the compound because if Mikael's back...we need answers and for I needed to call Bonnie. "Bonnie Bennett! I need answers. Quickly." I said to her.

"Answers about what?" She asked and I sighed as I stood in my room.

"Answer about ghosts on the other side."