Chapter 15

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

Hayley came back late last night and I explained to her what Elijah and I found out. Hayley looked guilty and explained to me that she already told Sophie, despite what I said to her. I sighed as I walked into the living room.

I rather deal with Silas, Stefan forgetting us, Kathrine, and trying to bring Bonnie back from the dead...than this. And yes I know what's happening in Mystic Falls because Caroline leaves me a daily voicemail, informing me on how my brothers are failing to keep the town together.

I felt the ground shake and I almost lost my balance, but Klaus caught me. "What the hell?" I asked. Klaus looked at Elijah and Rebekah.

"Davina."

~

I was sitting in the living room with Klaus and Marcel. "This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?" Klaus asked and I shrugged.

"How can my brother be a doppelganger and Damon and I not know about it?" I mumbled to myself, but I think Klaus heard me because he looked at me confused. "I'll explain later."

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this." Marcel said. Thank god, Marcel didn't hear me. Wouldn't want to have to explain everything that happened in Mystic Falls, just so that little part of the story, would make sense to him.

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?" I asked him.

"I didn't have to. But then again, I never killed her boyfriend." Marcel said and we both looked at Klaus.

"You killed her boyfriend!" I yelled at him. I already knew, it's just I couldn't find him last night to hit him over the head for being stupid. So, acting as if this was new news to me was the easiest way to go in my case.

"Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches." Klaus explained to us.

"She's not a tool." Both Marcel and I said at the same time. I might not be the biggest fan of the little witch, but I won't let a child be a weapon.

"Something's wrong with her." Klaus said and I laughed.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." I snapped at him and he just gave me an annoyed glare.

"She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?" Elijah said as he walked into the room. He suddenly got an idea and goes to leave the room again. I gave him a look of confusion before stopping him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"This is witch business. Let's ask a witch." Elijah said to me and left Klaus, Marcel, and I alone with each other.