L~U~S~T

Hay my name is Sara!! I'm 20 years old with a 2 year old daughter name Autumn and she is my world my whole life has been stressful being A size 20 woman 38DD BREAST yes very heard. I'm a single mother still living with her mother graduated high school last year. I'm trying to make it on my own but I mean with the life i live ion think I can so I'm going to give you a be brief description of...

"who touching you" my mother ask , "Mommy no one please mommy I'm not letting no one touch me". So why df is there wholes in your underwear!! Who the fuck touching you "Wack"! She continue to beat me over and over.
You will think grownup with two sisters will be hell but it was pretty fun.
"Mommy stop hitting her please" sandy cried.
"Mind your fucking business" mom screamed
I'm tired of being sick and tired of being hurt by people even my family!!

"Mommy are you ok" Autumn ask bringing me out my thoughts.

"Yes sweet heart" I said smiling. Her it goes the day dreaming again I have so many childhood flashbacks I just wanna break down.

Autumn is my pride and joy if it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what to do . He father abandoned her since she was born. nigga only it her one box of pampers and one pack of wipes. Autumn is life she know how to make you smile with her big blue eyes and long curly hair just like her mommy My autumn.
(flashback)
"Mommy my water broke" I yelled.
On my way! To the hospital no contractions ....

"Mommy if you don't bring your but back to reality I'm going to talk your ears " Autumn said as we pulled up to Starbucks.
"Mommy what's wrong with you why are you sad what you need a boyfriend I can be your boyfriend make you happy I can buy you stuff myself and be the best not yucky boyfriend" she said causing me to laugh. I needed that woman my size it's hard to find a man who for us I'm convinced my match wasn't born yet or got killed in his mom eggs. Ugh it's crazy my own daughter know I'm not happy.
"Well my not yucky but cute boyfriend how about we go get out bagel and Frapuccino big head little girl" I stated as we walked to the door.

"Thank you Mr. for holding the door for me my name is autumn by the way what is yours"

"hey autumn what did I tell you about giving strange mean your name that's a no no stranger danger remember what mommy told you"

It's OK ma'am" said The sexiest deepest voice I ever heard I turned around to look in the most sexiest light brown eyes I have ever seen,his body gestures, his muscles, and he is Bootleg he was screaming out for me.

"Hello I'm Kam and you are ? He asked as he reached his arm toward me.
Sara! I stated simple.

Cool Sara well is it ok if I treat you two beautiful lady today meal on me he asked.

I started to say no.  But something is telling me yes he's different he's a good guy but shit I really give him a try? So I said

"Sure, I want to you to kno we ain't needy and a charity case"

" Dam little mama" he chuckled.
" I never thought of your daughter and you like that I'm being a nice person he stated "being nice not going to get me beat up by the mini queen here is it"

I laughed at him because he was cute and funny sheesh he's a two in one. But am I really ready for he dating world. I mean Autumn father fucked me over big time lowering my self esteem big time. Life is really unfolding it's self to me. I mean what do he really see in me I'm what you call a Big woman. I mean shid I didn't see what no one saw in me I-

"Did you hear me" he ask breaking me out my thoughts.
"I'm sorry what did you ask " I asked him?
"What will you like to get remembered my treat "he said with a grin.
" bagel and a frappe " I chuckled.

We gotten our food and went to have a seat it was kind cool haven a guy talk to me .
Know people are like oh how you don't know a guy and his around your child blah blah blah well guess who doesn't care.

" I know it's going to be more date" he said.
"Yes can our n t date be Chuck E. Cheese " autumn said makes me laugh that dam child of mines.
"Sure we can only if your mommy okay with it" he asked, Autumn looked at me with pleading eyes and the puppies face.
"Sure because I know she's not going to leave me alone " I said. We exchange numbers and talked litllle then departed. Lort what did I get myself into....

I never knew love like this before
Now I'm lonely never more
Since you came into my life