Lets End This (PT2)

"Im out you guys gotta get my babies I miss they sweet faces" i said walking out of work. I got a few byes and some where attitudes like always ask me do i give a fuck. I thinks not.

"Sarah your off for the next two days" my manager said with a 😉 wink. I wonder whats all that about.

I walked to my car to get going. I needed to get the kids from Kams mom house because i know she picked them up from school. She is he best grandmother in the world let them tell it.

Girl you are the one, whoa me baby

The cocky tough gyal rid me sturdy john

Back it up pon the don me work fi long

You pussy tight eeh?

Pussy tight eeh?

You pussy tight eeh?

Pussy tight eeh?

You love it me love it

When you ride me, set it up no

COME GYAL!

Take you time pon the cocky darling

Sit down pon it no gyal the cocky

Oh shit this my song. I had to let the lsland girl come out me. I whined my hips. Until i pulled to a red light. I swing my curved hips whined like its nobody business. Until s fine High Yellow Man watching me licking his lips. I will be lien if i said that aint make my cat cry.

"Well dam you im willing to watch that show outside the car" he said with a wink. I blush. Aww fuck did i just blushed got a whole nigga out here in America and im flirting with well blushing with another one.

"Im saying doe sexy can i have your number"

"If faith brings us together then may be" i said as soon as the green light showed and speed off man what an hell of a day.

I need to call Rai- oh ya i for got we not cool.

Rain Pov

"So what is it that you wanna talk about. It better be about Messiah"

See i am not in the mood im sick of the back and forwards bull shit im a grown woman i cant keep doing this im getting tired of the bull shit. Im going to be the best monther not only for myself but for my kids they need a great role model in there life and what goods does it makes if im jot trying to do that so i am.

"Look i wanna say im sorry for even maken you go threw that when i could have came to you like a amn and talk this shit out but rain i feel like i lost so much you took him away from me. I missed his birth i iust don't wanna miss out in nothing else feels me"

"I here everything you saying but not only did you hurt me you fucked up my trust for you. Im leaving out your house and im moving to Daytona its for the best for me and my kids im sick of the stress im haven my baby girl any day now and this isn't healthy. I got two dum fucks for a baby daddy i need to do better"

And with that i walked off. See im a grown women and i need to be on my grown won't shit so Sara you better watch ya back cause i gotta few worlds for your stuck up cry baby ass bitch.