W'H'Y (PT2)

' WHY YOU HAD TO THROW ME UNDER THE BUS MAN. I NEVER DID NO GREEN SHIT LIKE TO YOU ALWAYS  SHOWEDYOU LOYALTY. A NIGGA AWLAY HAD YPUR BACK BUT NAW YOU WANNA BE A FUCK BOY CAUSEBYOUR ASS GOT CAUGHT IN YOUR SHIT' I YELLED PIUNCHING j IN HIS SHIT. IM SO SIC OF THIS FUCK BOY HE BEEN FEELING HIS SELF TO MUCH OL PUSS ASS NIGGA.

'MAN FUCK NIGGA YOU HAD TO RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SHIT HOW ELSE WOULD SHE FIND OUT ABOUT MY OTHER KIDS' HE YELL

'BOTH YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW. Now Yall fuck nigga listen. an di wish Yall would open ya mouth while I'm talking ill bus a cape in Yall ass. J you cant blame nobody but your god dam self. you brought them hoe to that house and fucked the  in the same bed you and rain shared. Ya thought I didn't know huh. Them same to hoes came to your house and told Rai they pregnant with your baby. Rain went into labor the day after the twins was born because she was stressed out. I helped her delivered the baby. in felt bad for not telling you but after what I heard come out your moth to her I man happy she didn't let your ass know. and ass for you Dick and the box. You had a good woman. Just the other day she was thinking about letting her guards down and give Yall a chance and make it work. but you done fuck that up. see Yall messing up with good women' My mama said before walking away. I just looked at J and shake my head and left fuck him.

'SARA LETS GO' I YELLED but there was no reply. So I went to the room where the kid where and once I was in nobody was there. Did she walk out on me  I thought to myself. I called her phone it went straight to voicemails. so I hit my nigga Dre up to tracker her number.

When he called me and gave me the address it was my mama house. I looked every where in this house until I seen all their phones. form there  own I knew she was complete gone

(1 year later)

' happy birthday  to you! happy birthday dear Kam'Mora and Kam'Morri and Messiah! happy birthday to you.' we sand to them they where so g. Morra and Morri looked just like they ugly daddy it makes no since and as for my booboo bear siah. he looks just like me.

"Baby, lets go have our own birthday party" my mans whispered.

"J watch ya son I'll be back" I winked and ran up stairs with him.

Sara and I still aren't with our kids father Sarah have her a little boy toy name Bobby. he loves her and the kids and they love him besides her she feels its to fats but I say what the heck explore new dick baby shID I am and boy I tell ya that revers cow girl man its no joke when you man packing in them DRAWS. MAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR GYM SHORT UNLESS IN AROUND.

See my little slim thick ass got me a Jamacian man who kno how to get my ass in check. His name is Logan we been dating for bout 8 months and he is a good guy a total oppisite of MY SONS FATHER. Yes he is a dealer but also is a CEO is a multimillion dollar company so you know a sister picked her man right.

'You ready baby" he said kissing me all over until he went to attacking my love box man I'm so in love with this nigga.

I can help you with that" I said as I held his dick and started rubbing it.  After a while, I told me to stand up and remove his pants.  She then held his dick and started licking it. It was so nice and thick. When I was sucking then I could see his dick get harder and it made me even horny.

His body was awesome. I made me sit on the bed and put his dick between her boobs and started rubbing them. It gave me great pleasure. He slowly started pressing my boobs and pinching my nipples. I loved it and started moaning. He now knew that I was interested.

He started to squeeze it harder I opened MY eyes a bit and reached for his dick with my other hand .  he put hand inside my dress and reached for my  nipples. it was already erect .I liked squeezing it from the inside . He raised me on top dress unto my breast and started to suck my dark nipples .

He made me stand up and kissed me on the lips. He put his tongue in my mouth and I sucked it. He put me on the bed and moved down kissing me and reached my pussy.

He licked it and I gave a loud moan.  He continued licking her and after a while, I let out a huge moan and I had came. He pulled me and started kissing me again. Until I told him to fuck me.
Let's say the best sex ever.

(Sarapov)

" Kj and Siah stop messing with Morra" I said to the boys. They are a handful. They are their fathers reflections. Act and talk just like them. We let them be in the kids life. We co-parent but no they don't know where we live we always meet up some where.

Right now we are at their birthday party that Kim's mother decided to have for them they where her pride and joy. She loved her grandkids. She was telling us how she wanted to give up her thrown to killa she calls him.

"Hay, how you been" Kam asked trying to spark up a conversation. But I still wasn't feeling it. Dude you fucked my sister.

"Hello" I said dryly. I mean it's been a year. But man that shit hurt. I beat the bitch down and my mama ass to for trying to help her. He explained it to me but that shit still really stings a bitch heart knowing what happened.

I hate J for even opening his mouth to me about it he lost all my respect. I won't even say a word to him. Oh ya the two pregnant hoes there was his kids and y'all wanna know the funny thing the bastered my sister had is his to. He raw dogging all these hoe. Hope he don't catch nothing.

"Can we please just talk it out. Sara you know your the only girl I ever loved. I want you and you only. That night with your sister wasn't shit I didn't Fuck her she sucked my dick when I was high and drunk. I wasn't in the right mind state. But I know it's not an excuse for my mistake but I'm learning from them. I waited a whole year for you. A nigga backed up. Cause I love that monkey and it's owner. Baby can we please fix us." He said hold me.

But the Question is should I give this another try??