W'H'Y (PT1)

' how could you just walk and leave like that man I loved you and you took my son ma I should kill you right fucking now' he yelled while everyone. I know yawl wondering what's going on yawl at the baby party well not anymore. He waited until the guess left to cut the fuck up. I don't know who this bald head shit face nigga aint trying to come for me when he the one with the kids on the way with other women I'm not trying to catch nothing so I'm going to leave that nigga alone fck his sorry they don't mean shit to me know.

'Who the fuck you yelling at fuck nigga your the one who cheating on me. Fuck nigga you thought I aint know about the two bitches you got pregnant ' I yelled back. everyone was so shocked even Kam mama and Sarah played it well knowing they knew all ready.

'h-how did you know about that. I'm sorry man Rain I slipped up I was drunk and high you wasn't giving a nigga no pussy. You was being a bitch. I was sick of that shit bitch; he chckled and befre i knew it i was threwing blows t his face how dare this nigga try to bash me in frount of people. Mama pulled me off him then sarted beating him to the trap boy had to get her off him..

He really did a number on me this time, se why i was a cold bitch and thats why i wanted my neice to  be. no nigga go every hurt me. i spit on his face and garbed my so a dn left fuck that nigga  im going back to Alabama.

{Sarapov)

All i can do is shake my headatthe shit i just seen. what has gotten in to these two. Jino is really an ass we going to miss his sons life for hoes who dont want nothing but his pockets. i mean sheesh i thought me and kam had it bad. and talking about us. well im still on the idkd about dating im list. he been good to me buyt my thing is if im good for him. He thank me evry day fpt the twinns. all i can do i smile. im happy yo shid i got my three i belive im finished.

Kam got us a house which he dies not stay in. he said he tired of that appartment and whats me to get my owne shit. he said its best to have a house with a yard for the kids and he even had a person decortaed the roon the twins room bubble guppies and Autumn  well her little grown ass lam she  to old now for theme rooms. So her rom is pink and white Mini Mouse.

Man, Kam mom she is a huge help who would have thought her old ass was a thug. me on the other had I'm okay taken step but step been feeling sick lately. my doctor said its part of my depression. I been having panic attacks.

Gino is still being a dick about my daughter and his mother as I have he brain wash to hate them like old lady I don't if I did she wouldn't even go there. they did my baby so wrong. they talked about me so bad in her fast she told them off so they call her the devil. I like who the fucks does that to  three year old. I went over there and slap the dog shit out there mother. You would thing Rain cared. Chile she kicked her mama ass to. I'm done with the bull shit. I mean dam when can a bitch be happy. I'm done with everyone running over me. no more nice Sara I more of a blunt bitch now.  Kam claim he likes it but I know he do get annoyed with it.

'Fuck nigga i tired of your shit. you cheated on me i been nun but faithful. but if you felt that way about me then so be it. My son loves his new daddy fuck nigga. aLL YOU DO IS DOWN A BITCH WHO BEEN THER FOR YOUR BURNING ASS. Tell them how you Fucked Sara little sister fuck nigga' Rain yelled throwing shit at J. man he fucked up big time

' Man it aint like i was the only one right Kam' he said with a smirk looking at Kam.  i looked over to Kam as his eye grew big and his face went to anger. Next thing i knew he was all on J ass. Wow im not even mad. she always get the boy. i just ended up with thge babies i guess Child support for his ass.

'i guess yall will be living with us' Rain said.

'Hell Mutherfucking yes. And we gotta take Autumn phone dont need these niggas finding us''

'how about yall take theses phones and ill take the old ones already took Autty own and ripped up Kams number and j.  Yall ride is outside and my grandbabies are to so yall get on while these to ass face fight ill see yall in 1 week' Kams mom said handing us the phones and excorting us out the door.

We walked to the car and looked at the house one lasttime and shooked my head. 'Niggas aint Shit"