W~H~Y

We where on our way back to Sarah's house when D called me crying.

"They shit her man, they shot my girl" he cried.

"Wait who shot her. What hospital y'all at we on our way" I asked busing a Uturn .

"Memorial regional I'll tell you when you get here" he stats before ending the call. I looked over at Sarah looking at me crazy. I'm scared to tell her but she going to to find out.

"Baby I got something to tell you" I said looking at her she looked puzzled. I looked back to an sleeping Autumn and smiled. My I should just leave them so they don't have to go threw this.

"Tell me damit " she yells makes me jump.

"Rain was shoot a few times" I told her.

All you seen was hurt, and tear threatened to come out her eyes she looked back at Autumn to keep calm. When we pulled up to the hospital all hell broke loose she cried Scream yelled she was freaking out. D tried to calm her she knocked his ass out cold. Ya I'm scared of her now. Then she looked dizzy I tried to hold Autumn and try to help her but she passed out.

"HELP HELP HELP" I shouted getter the nurses attentions. They came in took her and left us out in the waiting room. I went to help D up.

"That's dam Mike Tyson ass girl you got. I'll be scared to bully her. Her and Rain equal run for ya mf life." He said
making us both laugh.

Hours went pass as we sat and waited for both girls information to be brought back to us.

"Family of Rain Summers" the doctor called we both stood.

'Hello I'm Dr.Adams, so Ms.Summers is recovering pretty well she had multiple gunshots in the right side but we managed to take the bullets out oh her legs n hip . She going to have a hard time walking but she will be better in no time"

"What About Sarah" I asked

"Well Ms.Hamilton and the baby are fine she just need to relax her stress level was to high with was stressing the baby out" she said seriously,

Baby?? What baby was Sara really messing around on me well she not my girl. But dam is a Nigga really willing to take care of both her kids and nun from me

" May I ask how far along is she"

"Sure, 3 months and 3 days with twins" she said with s smile as she walked away

Awww shit I'm finna be a daddy. I'm so fucking happy man I would when she finna tell me.

(SarahPov)

Ugh, where am I

Beap Beap Beap

"What happened to me"

" you fainted after knocking D out" Kam said chuckling.

I just ignored him. I wonder if my baby is going okay and where is my daughter. I wish he will leave so I can ask the doctor about the baby. How am I going to keep this a secret.

"I see you are awaken Ms.Hamilton. We have to keep our stress levels to a min okay so our little friend in there can be healthy" she said as she point to my belly.

"Here are some Prescriptions that you will need to take for the next two weeks and then follow it with your doctor in OBG" she smile walking out the room.

Cough cough

I looked to see D faking a cough with a smirk. Ugh what should I say what should I do. Think Rara think. What would Rain d- you kno what never mind know her she probably will go to. Hold support before the baby is born or full develop.

"Soooooo is there something we are missing " Kam asked with a smirk. Dam he so sexy ugh how can a fine guy get with a big like me.

"No not at all"

"So what's in the oven?" D asked.

"A tumor and food what about you"

I said there and looked at him like he was stupid. All D did was laugh like he knew something was up like da fuck get that shit off yo chest.

" I know your pregnant " he said firmly

"And who said it was your " I stated firmly back

Short chapter I going to give more tomorrow promise I been working now vacation over