Happiness

"Can you hurt that's baby up dam he getting in my nerves"

"Bitch he"s your child I'm helping you. It's like you slowly are coming out of your shell and showing your tru colors. Know what me and my kids will be out your house tomorrow morning. You keeping you one fucking child.

"Bitch where you going to go Rain huh? You got your wish your ran my wife away now I gotta deal with you nagging ass. You make me fucking sick this why I say in the trap house so ion gotta be bothered with you dum ass" he yelled as he wakes out.

My life has been hell. I hate him not how can you go from sweet to a Dick I'm 8 months pregnant I'm not finna stress myself out for him. I'm happy Marcus got Siah for the weekend.

Kam mom was right I should have never messes with this no life nigga. He went from every woman's dream to a Fuck Boy. His wife found out about us because of him slipping up and leaving his phone around when I sent him a text about the doctors appointment and she showed up.

I know she a cold hearted killer but she told me thank you I have sent her free she told me now he's is my problem and she left. I wish she can come take his Ugly ass back he make me sick.

Me and Marcus cool but not that cool. I told him about the problem and he welcomed me with open arms to his home and I might just take that offer. I miss my old crazy funny self. She changed me.

Sara POV

"I can't take no more Kam " I cryed while can stroked me deeper and deeper

"Fuck Sara take it baby I'm bout to come" i graunt and bust his load in me. I didn't tell him I'm on birth control. He would be piss. He been trying to convince me that he want me with all his kids but he have one with my sister.

Gino he had Part custody of autumn he sees her every other weekend and pick's her up from school. He been a real good help now I give him that's he is a great dad wish he would have did that 3 years ago. He hates I'm with can but he said what' ever makes Autumn happy he is happy and Well Kam spoils that brat. She ask about Rain a lot and I haven't heard from that back stabbing bitch in a while. She has issues and demons to face and hope she does for her kids sake.  I see my fat auntie baby Siah when Marcus has him that's my baby.

The twins they are wild and bad nun change. I live my live bugs I guess I am getting the happy family I always wanted ain't god good right. Here I was a unhappy mother of one now I have a family a good man and a nephson laugh it loud i don't know what to call him. But I guess I have to get other the fact him and my sister have a baby together by RAPE. He finds it funny not me I wanna kill the bitch and Rain ass for knowing about it and ain't say shit. Ol sick ass hoe when I see her I'm go stump her ass.

Kam mom she started to get a Lil messy to now. Ion really tell her much only about the kids I keep my tea to myself. I'll never spill it with the enemy's. My mom calls me sayyshe needs money she see I'm with a big shot.
It took so much in me not to fuss her ass out. I won't give the bitch a dime not a penny even if I didn't have it how you treated me was not right.

"Baby can I get a kiss or a Dick massage"he said the last part in the low trying to be slick. I slapped his ass in the head maken him laugh

"I mean I can always massage that Cookie Monster" he said causing me to laugh.

"Baeee stop being nasty" I laughed

"Why can't I be I love you GURL. Plus you know you WANT THIS DIXK" he said.

"Ya but you wasn't saying that when I had y-

"Man stfu Sara dam " he yelled maken me laughed.

Last night I had him begging for me to stop. And I had that Nigga tapping out. Yes I did and guess what I ain't know he new how to speak the Bible language. Talking bout Shama-la-Coasta some shit while I was riding man I laughed so hard falling off the Dick on the floor. Man I thought sex was supposed to be you kno fun not funny asf and falling of the Dick.

"Bae I had fun last night" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Naw you raped me a-and made me cry" he said seriously omg I cried laughing hold on to my tummy laughing

"Dawg I know I ain't here you say my sister made your as cry" Damarus said coming into the kitchen

"Naw see what happened was she u-um " we looked at each other then him and busted out laughing my man is stupid slow I swear.

Unknown POV

"MOMMY I WANT HER FUCKING DEAD I HATE HER SHE TOOK WHAT WAS MINES NOW I WANNA TAKE HER OUT AND TAKE WHATS HERS" I cried to my mother

"We can't just do that whit out him finding out they have a child together" she said

"That was supposed to be me with his child not that stupid bitch mother kill her or ill kill you and her" I screamed running up the stairs. This bitch comes into my life and Fuck it up and I want her to suffer just as much I will have my revenge.

"Damarus POV"

"Look Rain, a jigga still got love for you but all due respect I want custody of my son. You have to much shit going on and my son don't need that in his life he said s only one rain" I said to her. It's pains me to have to do this but I have to.

"You gone head and try that. My son is fine so is his little bother or sister you have always had been against me why even get with me. You seen I wasn't your meal ticket so you wanna treat me like shit right okay. Damarus you stepped out on me and had two more kids. I don't see you trying to take them form there Mother's. And they ar HOES. All I can say is see you in court" and with that she left.

Man what am I to do