Im sorry

'Man Brain is good and all but kam is better' I said to rain as we drove to mama house o the kids can see they daddy.

' Man fuck them I have bigger problems on my hand. I might be pregnant man.' she said shocking the hell out of me. From my understanding her in her little boy toy wasn't haven sex from what she told me. I guess the lies are coming out of the bag. I kind of was grown apart from rain. She just been hoe lately for my liken you have a child out here and your being a hoe. so I wont be shocked who the fuck this baby father is.

'did you hear me /' she asked annoyed. Like bitch I'm not the one who knocked you up to even have an attitude with me.

'Naw, I was thinking about something but what you said?

' Man nothing for get it" she said.

we pulled up to Mama Moore house and a lot of car was here. I kind of wish she would have told us she was haven company. Could have came a little later. but I kind a wanna tell her I need to  get my own place back inn the city to be closer and that I'm kind of tired of Rain and her bitching.

We all hoped out the car and the kids waddled their little legs to the door it was kind of funny watching them. The twins are so big now man I remember when I had them and we was a happy family man. I was life. I want Kam back but I cant have him back he has a girlfriend name Jay.  She is a pretty red girl but she seem kind of off when I'm around ad the kids.

'Autumn hurry up girl' I told her she rolled her eyes and went to knock on the door. I wonder what's her problem  she is another rain right now with the little altitudes. she only goes to Kam and her daddy which I'm kind of shocked she goes to his house now and doesn't wanna come back.  I'm going to have to have a talk with her.

'Autumn bring your ass her now' I yelled. she rolled her eyes and fold her arms slowly walking to me. Then I spotted Kam coming out way.

'Autumn what's your problem? Why a\have you been acting up lately its like I don't know my baby girl anymore'. before she even responded she looked up at kam and he shook his head.

'Mommy.. I-I feel like you don't love me no more' she cried. that hit me hard. I never knew my first born felt that way

'Why would you would you fell that way I would always love you. You and your brother and sister are my world I will never let you feel like autumn you are my world OK I did not mean for you to feel that way you understand the twins and Ew are both my world I love you I love them equally no one has more of my love' I cried to her hold her into my arms.

Damn who would have thought she thought that way about this I love my kids so much I think it's time for me so far we have to talk about the house ASAP. I felt soft lips connect to my face and him hugging me.

"It's okay I promise we will make this right" he said kissing me . I'll be lien to my self if I said this didn't feel right. I miss him I love him I want him back but I can't have him I just can't.

Sorry about the short chapter I am trying to figure out some more parts of details that I should do to the story to loving it up a little bit so yeah bear with me I should have some more done today love you always Kevi