P-A-I-N

((Meanwhile))
"Kam POV"

The day couldn't get any better I'm haven fun with them I mean dam this the first a nigga had a good time with a woman in a long time I stop loving These hoes since my senior year when the hoe I loved cheated on me. I'm not brought up to call the female out of her name but how she did me you would to but that's a story for another day.

On my way to the table I her commotion and my nosy ass went to go see as I got closer the voice sounded familiar. When I went I seen Sara fussing some lame nigga out.

"F**** boy get the f*** out my face stalker you are following me it's ca y how you knew I will be at this same exact Chuck E. Cheese's today at this time what your following me df do I need to call the police" she yelled point her fingers in his face like she a thug.
"Man fat bi- (BOOP) she punched him in his shit sending him on the ground.
"Dam she knocked yo ass out" someone in the crowd yelled makes everyone laugh.

Dam I got thug. Next thing I know see Autumn run over there and kicked him. What the heck is the whole family gangsters I wondered. I walked up to baby G and big G to make show they was good.

Pow! Pow! Pow

Shots fired all you hear is screams and the crowd running I ran to see what's going on I see Sara on the floor crying holding Autumn screaming call 911 . A nigga felt like his whole life was crushed. I seen buddy who was fussing with Sara run and try to hide the gun I pulled my phone out n sent a text to my crew his ass is a goner bet that.

I ran and picked baby girl up and held n ran to my car with Sara right behind. As I was pulling out I seen my boys put ol boy n he van.

" can't live with out my baby she's all I have Kam" she cried holding Autumn.

"She is only 2 man 2 who does this to a child my only child the devil been trying to break me all day now he finally did it he causing me so much PAIN"she cried. It's really Breaking my heart to see her like this I wish I could do something about it.

We pulled up to the hospital, and she ran in to get help and they all ran to com get baby girl and rushed her to the back Sara tried to go to but-

"Sorry ma'am you can't come with us a nurse will be to you momentarily" he said to her as he went to the back.

"Kam what am I going to do with out my baby" she looked at me.
"Autumn is a strong girl Sara pray is all I'm saying" I said trying to calm her down. I look at her as she fell asleep from crying so much and I said a prayer

" Lord I know I'm not first and the last person you wanna talk to right now but I need you. God I'm asking more like begging you to you to please bring my baby girl back. I begging you to please lord help her pull threw to be with us" I said silently.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER WHERE IS SHE " a man yelled causing Sara to jump. She looked like she had fear in her eyes when she heard the voice.

"WHERE DF IS SHE SARA, IM GOING TO LOSS A CHILD I NEVER NEW ABOUT BECAUSE OF YOU TWO FUCKING YEARS YOU KEPT MY CHILD FROM ME AND NOW I MIGHT LOOSE HER" he yelled as tears fell from his face.

"Aye fool fall the fuck back yo" I said calmly as can be.

"Who the hell is you" He asked with an attitude.

"Your worst nightmare nigga" I said. Sara gripped my arm n whisper "Relax" for some reason when she said that my body gave into her. Then I looked at her I admire he beautiful she was. She is mouth watering wife material. But was I ready for that.

"Look don't sit hear and play victim to the you kept my daughter away from me shit. I was happy with you so I thought you treated me like shit when I finally gave into you. I got beat up and bullied because every girl wanted you. I let you take my virginity. And what did you do you deleted me blocked me made me not go to school. I tried to come tell you but your mom told me don't come back" she cried.

I hugged her like my life depends on its. Her whole demeanor was positive and ambitious. She was every mans dream woman. Kam is this really you are you because a soft sucker for-

Wrist so icy, wonder why she like me, bitch I'm drownin'
In water, I just bought a Cuban, dipped it in a fountain
Every where that I go it's a light show, I'm surrounded
Bust down, bust down, bust down, bust down, bust down, bitch I'm drownin'

"hello"
".........."
"Put em in the cage"
".........."
"Hospital with my girl"
"........."
"Just chill boln"
".........."
Click

Hours have still no word on baby girl the tension between every was so thick. She look at me and held my hand gave a weak smile.
Dam she is beautiful.

"Lets go get something to eat" I said with hope.
"Sure let me ask the nurse wen well we hear from them" she said.
"Okay" I said with a smile.

Just when She got up

"Family of Autumn Santana"

"she said

"Unfortunately she did---

(Stay tuned)

'Cause I never knew love like this before;
Opened my eyes,
'Cause I never knew love like this before;
What a surprise,
'Cause I never knew love like this before...