Something in my heartpz

"You took my love and I'm willing there's no limit to the love I'm giving. The love I'm giving
Oohhh
Oh yeah
There's no reason why we should be apart
Mmmm oh baby
Cause searching for something not there
Will leave to lonely hearts, two lonely hearts

  I sanged thinking about the events that's taken place man who would have thought o would catch my best friend and child's father and action. I mean I rush into something that wasn't really ment to be I'm just done I'm going to look for myself before I look for someone simple.

I love me my body is my temple and I should cherish it and not let a guy break it down. Who was I even kidding thinking someone like him will want a woman like me but yet again. Girls like Rain always are the ones who fuck up shit over hate.

Gino been a big help with my kids since Kam wasn't. He been acting really shady and I don't give two Fucks because he Nigga ain't shit.
We had a heated argument because I told him how I felt about the situation with the baby. I kind of feel some type of way about Adyen. But I push it to the side and try.

How can I be a stepmom to my nephew when I have my own kids to raise. Kam felt I was being selfish asf. Because he love Autumn and she not his by blood but he claim her and shit. I'm sorry but I can't deal with this.

(Rainpov)
"Baby please leave her and come to us. We can be a happy and have our own family Sean. I'm pregnant with your kids" I cried to Sean my hormones been all over lately.

"Rain what's gotten into you. You know I can't leave her. She knows to much she knows everything. And I know you are and I'm happy look at your belly. My kids going to be well taken care of" he said kissing my stomach

I love Sean and the thought of him leaving his wife for me makes me happy because I would have him for my self. But knowing it won't happen makes me sad. And I can't even haven every night.

I mean ya I heard about his wife. But the Hoe doing the same shit word on the street she fucking his body guard Heavy D. The little boy their so call first child hey have together is Heavy D's but that's not my business. If it ain't his I got his first horns in my belly.

I been distant lately. Messiah is spoil thanks to Sean. He Treats him like his own. He loves Siah and I like that about him. He never leave Siah out of anything. I' mean Damascus is there and stuff but he been acting shady because of Sean and what Kams mom been feeding him with her Old messy ass. She mad I'm with her connect. And that and a snap of a finger she won't have shit.

As for Sara She a waste of time. Bitch 21 with 3 kids. I love them but she should have made a better choice in men. I can't talk I'm in the same boat. But at least mines not fucking my sister. My brother only did her as like that because she pussy soft ass Push over.

"Baby come here come make me happy" he said undressing me.

Part of me is tired of this shit man. It's always sex sex sex he don't even take me out He gives me the money but still money don't equal happiness. Damarcus mad me happy but he cheated and have so many kids for me to sit and be faithful with him. I mean who does that. I been calms since I had Messiah. Now I'm messing with a married man. I'm going to stop this and me and my kids are leaving Miami.

My mom and Daddy they come around my mom not really fucking with me she claim I have I put Sara before her. Now I regret it I gotta make things right