T-E-L-L/H-I-M

If you've ever kept a secret
From the one you love
This is what it feels like

If you thought that I was perfect
Boy you were wrong
I'm far from that
There's one thing that I've done to you
That I regret and
Look I know it's no excuse but
I'm only human and young at that
And I'm gonna make mistakes
And hope you understand

Since finding out I was 3 months pregnant it took toll over me but I'm not going to be depressed. I going to careful this child like I do Autumn. My kids are my life. I'm stable I work I got a loving sister/bestie I'm hoping for a boy you will think Autumn is Rain daughter how much their alike.

"Mommy can we call Kam he sit owe me a date" Autumn said sitting her little ass on my bed.

"I don't know I'll call him one day." I said knowing dam well that's never.

"Okay Mommy can I hold your phone to watch YouTube" she said with a puppy face.

"Here ugh!"

"Mommy, you know I love you right she said smiling. Oh no I know that smile

"Hi KamKam I miss you did you bang us"

"No baby girl I miss you like crazy" he said makes me smile. Maybe he will be a good dad.

"So KamKam can you come today Mommy been so boring since you go bye" she said makes me want to beat her ass.

"Sure I'll see my pretty ladies at 3:30 and tell Mommy look nice he said before hanging up.

"Good Job Titi baby" Rain said from in my closet.

"What the hell yall two set me up" I said upset.

"Momwh I want da baby to know Kam Kam to" She said with the puppy face.

"AUTUMN BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW" my mom yelled.

"auntie Rain I'm not taken the blame dis time you better go tell grandma you did it " Autumn said looking at Rain crazy.

"Rain leave my niece alone" Sandy said coming in the room.

Y'all remember I told y'all I had two sisters well I'm here is one of them Sandy my thick big booty sister she is every mans dream girl.

" So who is this Kam guy I hear about" she asked,

"Nun of your business if you should ask me" Rain said with an attitude .

"That's the thing no one asked you" sandy fired back.

See rain does not like sandy to to the fact sandy FUCKED MY BABY DADDY Gino. Yup right after he left me n his daughter high and low. She claim it was cause they was drunk. I don't really fuck with her like that and Rain don't like her period. Before real who fucks there sister child's deadbeat.

"Kam goes to college with us if you must know" I fired at her.

"Is he fat. I mean come on niggas these days like a female with ass little breast and no tummy " she said while pointing at her body. Every since that nigga introduced her to money she has been a bitch ass Hoe every since.

"Hoe and if he was fat df you care for his dick ain't in your mouth so do your self a favor and get the fuck out her room and go find Kimbo dick to suck on" Rain fired as she kicked her out and slammed the door.

"DONT BE SLAMMING DOORS AROUND MY MUTHERFUCKING HOUSE" my mama shouted.

"Rain when will the apartment be ready" I said changing the mood.

I hate when Rain fuss with my sister as we know Rain is crazy and fast to cut you. Last ex that cheated on her she shot at him and the hoe. Bust his window and burnt the hoe house down. I believe the judge was scared that's why he dismissed her case.

"Girls it's 3:00 so start getting it together" she said with a smile.

(Kam)

Man she finally given a nigga the time of day after 3 months man. I missed the hell out them booth. I had to stop and get my baby girls a something and take them some here special.

I headed to the door to walk out. I'm saying I want to look good it's only right. I had got my self together and all.

I slowly approach the door and knocked.

There came a girl who looks just like Sara but slim thick she stared at me licking her dry as lips like a Nigga what her I heard about her type and I'm not with it.

"I'm make I ask are you at the right house" she asked bitting her bottom lips.

"Um ya I'm looking for Sarah". When I said that she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

" so your the famous Kam know ass Killa on the street worlds biggest kingpin of the south and what would a cutie like you want with my fat ass sister" she said with an attitude. Before I can speak someone answered

"Stuff he can do with a dick sucking Hoe like you" Rain said folding her arms.

"Now you gotta choice you either step away from my Best friend man or get beat da fuck up AGAIN" Rain stated stepping up in her face.

"Ooouuu auntie Rain how about we slap ha uggly self" Autumn said with her hands on her hips.

"For your FYI he is here for me tank you" Autumn said holding my hand.

"And plus I heart about basic bitches like you and you ain't finna ride my dick and think I'm pay your trash ass and if you every call my girl fat again sister or not I'll fuck you up" I warned her and escort Autumn to her new car seat I got her.

"Ooouuu how did you know know I like Princess and the frog" she asked  as I help her in the seat being careful with her cask on her leg. I' hope she like her surprise.

" let's say a little birdie told me" I said smiling.

"I wish you was my real daddy " she said looking sad. Dam that shit hit me hard.

(RainPOV)

I'm so happy for my best friends she gots a man now. And it's not my no good for nothing ass brother. He makes me so sick. The whole family mad because I knew bout the baby side y'all did to but y'all ain't want shit to do with her.

Mean white did I tell y'all the tea about me and Damurcus  dating ooouuu yes honey. He been so good to me beside the fact he say I'm crazy.

We are on our way to the movies for our date. I was telling him about everything going on. He made me happy. Im so happy I gave this as ls an chance.

We pulled up to the Conner on 199 st then a black coop pulled up next thing I know was

Pow Pow!

Pow Pow!

Pow Pow!

Who got shot?

Will Sarah give Kam a chance?

Like......

Comment....

Share.....