Learn-

"She did not make it few years times but she is better she had to get blood the twins are here due to them being premature we have to keep them. It was a boy and a girl. Her stress leaves where high which causes the early labor" the doctor said. She smiled and lead us to her room. When we walked in she was sleeping so Peaceful and looked gorgeous just as I remember.

I felt like shit for what I put her threw it's just I got messages telling me she was with another nigga and she ain't want me no more and that the kids not MINES.

"Excuse me can we see the twins" Rain asked as she kissed her sleeping best friend.

"Sure you can but only the father and mother can hold them" the doctor said with a smile. All eyes where on me. I was just stuck like I'm mean am I really these kids father.

"I guess we can go see them" I said with a small smile. But deep down I was hoping they are mines.

We went to the baby room in the hospital. We where all in aww looking at the baby's.

Autumn and Rain where both excited.

"Auntie I'm finally a big sister" she said with a huge smile.

"Okay so here is the twins. Okay so papa you will have to wash your hands and put the these on and family and friends you can see them threw the glass" the nurse stated.

I'm a father man I said to my self I really have kids out here. When we got closer my heart beaten like crazy. When we got to the incubator my heart warmed. My baby's where born 3 months early and look just like me and Sarah.

I slowly picked them up and took them to the window so everyone can see my kids. Man they some mega seeds I been planting and only going to be planting in Sara. If she going keep blessing me with beautiful kids.

The family where all in aww this was a bitter sweet moment. My the bitter my wife was stressed out and the sweet our kids are in the world. Autumn was so happy she was doing the milly rock. I wasn't going to play with her.

Rain cried. Pregnant people in there hormones. Sarah Thot as sister looked at them with hate. Mad hoe.

(Tubby the nurse)

"The twins are born but I don't think it's a good idea to take them now the are in the incubator. Their premature. " I said to him

"What the fuck that got to do with me them mf can die for all I care I want them and I want them NOW!! He yelled and hung up.

I feel like shit but I need to protect my family. He threatened to kill my daughters and I if I didn't help him and he have a dirty cop who will tell him if I did go tell. I don't know what to do I don't want that poor girl to loose her kids life over something I did wrong.

But as I look at her she kinda favors me and my father a little.

(SARA POV)

"Mommy it's me autumn I want you to wake up and see the baby's . I'm in love with them already. And I even have names for them Kam"Morra and Kam'Morrie jr. Daddy's are both worried about you mommy and this will be our secret but Gino is dropping the case .Grandma mad so he being nasty" she said.

All I can do is laugh at her which surprised her. She was pouting which was so cute she was mad.

"Look here babygirl I I love you with all my heart I will never let nothing happen to you nor let anyone take you and as for the names I love them."I smiled I looked to see no one was in here but us.

We layed there and talked until we heard a light knock on the door and if I wasn't the devil his self Gino.

"Hay look I know I would be the last person you would want to talk to but here me out. I'm start off saying I'm sorry. I put you threw a lot and I'm willing to change that mistake and be a better man to my daughter and you. I loved you Sarah until this day I still do I mean I will kill a nigga if he do my daughter and Morra like that. Sarah can you please be that loving woman and for give me" he said. It made me bust into tears know I loved him to I'm in love with Kam"Morrie.

"I for give you and I would love for you to be in your daughters life but I mean I do have to step boundaries between because poping up to my home and not calling and asking first using going to cut out. I'm bout to be 21 and I have 3 kids." I told him.

I'm at the point in life where grownup was an opinion. Both my baby fathers need to get on the same page as me. It's no more nice Sara it's now nigga get your shit together. I almost lost my life given birth to my kids. But I'm thankful they are alive And well.

"So, Ms.Hamilton I see you are awake . So ms.hamilton the babies are born premature they need to gain at least 6 lbs until they can go home. As for you we are going to keep you for 3 days to run test in you and to let you breast feed them. By the way I'm Dr.Hamilton" she said with a smile extending her arm out to shake my hand and I did the same.

"That's funny mines the same you barely get a doctor with the same last name as you" I chuckled.

We talked for a little as she took blood and and ran my vitals . Autumn called her self doing my hair. Gino spoke and then left.

All I could do is wonder where my so called friend and kids father. Probably being dum fucks about-

"Sarah" his voiced roamed until I seen him walked in the door. And all I can say was dam. He was sexier like he been working out more.

He smiled at me and came and gave me a huge and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry daddy ain't give your dick away"

"Stfu Kam" I laughed. Who would have thought I would be happy to see him after months.

"I wanna start by saying THANK YOU for maken me the happiest man in earth. They are handsome and beautiful. I grew attached to them so fast when I held them my heart melted did you pick out there names?

"Cough cough! Ugh yes daddy I did. It's Kam"Morra and Kam"Morrie Jr like your name daddy" autum proudly said.

I swear I'm keeping Morra away from Rain. Don't been three Rains walking round here. Hours passed and Me Autumn and Kam slept in the room it felt good to be a family only people miss where the twins.

(Rain Pov)

"Baby look I know you trying to hate Sara but you can't you didn't even asked her why she sent you that text. It's doesn't even sound like nothing she will do baby come on be smart. You almost died when you seen she almost died you was by her side. Look tomorrow we are going to that hospital so you can talk this shit out and that's final" He said.

"Yes bae" I said then winced in pain.

"Are you okay" he questioned nervous yes baby he just kicking to much especially when you talk he goes crazy for his daddy" I said to him. Man I tell ya he isgoing to be a daddy's boy.

I stop talking to Sara because of the text i got from her a few months ago

(Flash back)

Sissy Rara- look we shouldn't be friends no more you a bad influence on my daughter and my man left me because of you. Your nothing but a cold hearted bitch who is bitter. You got that baby to trap that broke ass nigga don't even text nor call my phone no more.

(End Flashback)

But when you sit here and think about it he is right but my thing is who sent the text then???

LIKE.....
Comment....
Share.....