P~R~A~Y

Just when She got up

"Family of Autumn Santana" the doctors said

"Unfortunately she did make it. We had to remove the bullets out of her leg she is fine. It hurts my heart that a two year old had to go threw this and I PRAY the do get the Bastered who shot at a children's place. But what I want you to do Mommy and Daddy" she said to me and Kam....

"Ummumm sorry ma'am I'm the father"Gino said looking at

"And I'm am he step father" Kam said catching me by surprise. Man if only you can see the look on Gino face it's like he could kill but is nobody but his own fault you can't take my virginity and bounce and come two years later like shit sweet.

"Oh ! I highly do apologize, but I will suggest you do find her a good therapist to help her regain her strength in her leg oh by the way I'm Dr.Lynes" she said with a smile.

"Thank you Dr.Lynes may you please recommend the best therapist money can buy" Kam told her.

"Will do sir she is one lucky girl .You can go and see her if you like  she is asking for someone name KamKam "she said ask she walked us to her room. Once she open the door my heart felt better seen my baby girl is okay.

"Kam Kam I miss" she said holding her arms out for a hug s what Kam gave her. I laughed because I find it cute my baby girl really approves of him with is kinda crazy and good.

"Mommy why. Is the man who made you cry here" she asked. Ugh, I guess it's time to tell her that this her her father I mean he is here might as well right.

"Baby, this is your daddy, he came to make sure his queen was okay " I said with a smile. Her eyes got big and a smile spreader across her face like a big girl who loves chocolate. She looked a Kam she looked said again.

"Mommy can Kam be my daddy to" she said almost makes me spit my water out shocked at what she said . Oh my what ever they given my baby gots to stop she is talking foolishness I see.

"Yes I can be but your Goddy to spoil you princess" he said hugging her. She looked at her daddy and waved him over as Kam moved out of his way. I watched as he looked at her and she looked at him. How could have missed out on this.

"I have my own daddy like all the other kids at but I HAVE TWO DADDYS! But they don't ooouuuu dem go be jelly" she said makes everyone laugh.  Man my baby is a strong Soulja I'm so happy I love her so much.

"Mommy, I have to use the bathroom" she said.
"Um okay let me get the nurse " I said walking to the door calling the nurse.
"Come on baby girl" Gino said as he help her. To the bathroom and the nurse camera and helped with the rest.

"I'm sorry this happened to y'all man, I should have been buy y'all side the whole time nun of this wouldn't have had happen if I was by y'all side" he said looking said.

" we don't blame you because it's not your fault we went to have fun this wasn't not meant to go down like that plus, look at the blessings God is haven for us, she likes you and she met her dad. This was one of my trials that I had to face and I past the test" i stated with a smile.

He looked me into my eyes and not long after that we kiss this kiss wasn't like and regular kiss. It felt like it was meant this is ,y guy my super man my forever, how ever you wanna call it but dam it was right.