M~I~S~T~A~K~E

(SaraPOV)

OMG OMG OMG!!

I ran for my life to the toilet to vomit. I felt like I let my life out. Man this hangover was a killer. As I got up I noticed this wasn't my bathroom. "WHERE THE HELL AM I" I panicked then I noticed I was naked. "Did I do what I think I did.."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Morning baby I have some water for you" the very familiar voice said.

When I walk out is was Kam. I fucked up my life again. He is going to talk about me to everyone. Then I'm going to be label as the Miami Hoe. I quickly hurried and started to look for my clothes and stuff until his huge hand pinned me on the wall.

"What's wrong with you Sara" he said with anger.

" your what's wrong I'm not going to let you hurt me and my daughter." I said as the tears tried to come but I will not show him any weaknesses.

"YOU IS WHATS WRONG YOU HAD ME FOED ON HOW NICE YOU WAS HAD ME AND MY DAUGHTER LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE A WIFE A FUCKING WIFE. DO IT LOOK LIKE IM SOME HOME-WRECKER OR SIDE BITCH. IM TO GOOD FOR YOU I MAY NOT Twix but I'm one hella off a thick one" I said walking away. This may be the end of him for me ugh. "BUT THE DICK WAS GOOD ASF"...

(3 months later)

"SARA GET UP OMG YOU ANNOYING ASF WITH ALL THIS DAM SLEEPING" Rain shouted as she opened the door to me throwing up.

"Umm , is there something I need to know Rain asked while holding her hands on her hips.

"This dam stomach virus I got from the Chinese place yesterday"

"So you telling me where McDonald's Burger King in the Chinese place made you sick for almost 3 months" she stated with an eyebrow raised.

"Most definitely is" I said happily.

"bitch I know you got taken for autumn I love Niece but I don't think she all the way there"

"unt unt Auntie yo mama not" Autumn yelled from the bedroom. Causing us to laugh man my daughter going to be 3 and she got a slick mouth I swear.

"thats why I'm go tell my mama not to buy you that Ugly ass baby doll you want" Rain shouted back. Next think you know we hear little foots steps coming towards us.

"It's ok auntie Rain I'm going to tell her how you said she is always wearing them cricket ahh lace wigs" Auntum said.

"Ooouuuu I'm beat your ass come here" rain said running after her. Man I swear these two are going to be their death of me. She get that slick mouth from Rain ass.

I have been sick for a few months since that night with Kam. I wonder did he give me a disease. Oh hell no let m call this doctor.

(KamPOV)

"Aye you talked to Rain" i asked  Dmoney. You see Dmoney and Rain got together after that night it' look like she got that nigga going holy on us.

"Yes and she told me to Tell you stop worrying about her sister you dog ass nigga"

"Well I would love to know about my daughter Autumn"

"Step daddy lives matter" Craig yelled.

"This nigga,(boln)" i laughed.

Girl, the pimp in me just died.
(Died)
Died.
(Died)
Died.
When I look into your eyes.
(Eyes)
Your eyes.
(Eyes)
Your eyes.

Where the he-

"Yes baby"

"..........."

"Is she okay?"

".............."

"Ohhh really if that's the case you need to check to"

"............"

" Dam, bae I was playing ugh okay no dick for you"

(Click)

"is there something we need to know"  I asked Dmoney.

" no first of all we need to know where this nigga  got that sucker ass ho ringtone from" Craig said making me laugh.

"Man stfu and count that money. And as for you I was told not to tell you nothing about Sara or I'll get cut. And remember she tried to cut you at dinner. I'm not up to be the next victim" he stated. All I can do is laugh Rain is one crazy ass chick.

A nigga really. Regret letting Keisha suck his dick .I mean me and Sarah not together I don't see why she mad but if the shoe was on the other foot I would be mad too if a nigga answered the phone shit. I might go kill him well them.

"But all I can do is tell you Sarah been sick and she scared you gave her something so their going to the doctor" he said

What the fuck would she get some shit. All Keisha suck me up and I always wear protection. Thing is who she been fucking.

(SarahPOV)

"I'm so nervous what if it's something that can't be treated" i said panicking.

Since we left the house Rain just been looking at me like I was stupid. like what the fuck I could be dying and you have a attitude. I just ignored her and wait for my name to be called.

"Sarah Hamilton"

Me & Raingot up and proceed to follow the nurse to the room.  She asked me some questions and took some blood and walked off. The room was quiet and I got annoyed with Rain.

"What's the problem Rain dang" I said irritated.

" oh nothing I'm waiting in the doctors to come in" she said with a smirk.

20 minutes had pass theN there was a knock on the door. This fine ass doctor come is and started to talk.

" so seem to pass all the test except one" he said making heart melt I'm a going to die what am I going to do my daughter needs me.

"So Ms.Hamilton you have a positive test that's states your indeed PREGNANT"

When them world came out his mouth I felt my heart drop..

"Freak hoe, I told you hoe, drop that pregnant pussy on the floor"  Rain said twerking.

"That's got to be an MISTAKE!!" I cried.

WTF WAS I THINKING........

Likeeee!!!

Comment!!!

Voteeee!!!