O-K~A-Y

It's been a week since I left the hospital and I told Him I'm not carrying his baby and he's been missing. See if not Finns let the Nigga who hurt me hurt my child even do her technique wasn't my man in reality but was in my head. I think I'm slowly falling in love with him.

Man, I can't believe I'm going to be a mom again at 20 fucking years old. But did I mention to tell y'all it might be twins in my fat as body. Man I'm going to be wider then I am now what the hell. I'm fat I always been fat and unloveable. Why is Kam showing me he loves me IF IM UNLOVABLE YOU CAN NOT LOVE A FAT AND UGLY GIRL. That's why I only have baby daddies and not a man nor a husband. I'm going to be like these hoes in the pork & beans, live off Hud and section 8 and act like I got money. Have 12 kids and paying _$1 rent I mean ugh.

"BITCH, if you don't stop thinking so hard I'm go slap you to the middle of next week"  Rain yelled at me.

"Girl... I was no-"

"bitch don't lie your ugly ass was thinking long and hard I bet it was that live in the beans shit again. Hoe if you wanna live there we'll HATCH my niece and nephew and go Hoe we ain't stopping you." She said madly.

"Why do everybody pretends to not see what's wrong with me. I'm fat asf like you see it he see we all see it I'm not lovable no body can never love me." I cried I couldn't hold back this anymore.

"I'm that fat bitch y'all hate so much I was a mistake he fucked me by mistake I am for ever and always will be a mistake he happened to Fuck around and fall in love with."

" you sound stupid then you look I Been your friend for 4 years even warned you about my brother. I'm the friend that beat Hoe's ass for you I'm the friend who LOVE YOU FAT AND ALL. I was there' when you gave birth to my niece cut her cord and all why ?? Because i fucking love you man your my best friend. Fat wife long and short idk donkey bug I love you she said cause me to laugh wow really donkey but.

"I love you rain"

"I love you to SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER "

(KAMPOV)

Call me what you' want but I'm on team FUCK THAT-FAT HOE. I Been doing my best To please her stuck up fat ass I'm done tired and annoyed. I guess whales are not ment robbed loved.

I can slap my dum ass for saying that I been so depressed with out her man i need her kid. She threw a nigga when she said them wasn't my kids when I know they are but what can I do age don't want me no there no more thanks to this hoe.

"Daddy you need me to lick them balls today"

" no bitch I wanna know who told you to answer my phone. Telling my girl I'm your man hoe you know what is was bitch it was not feelings to be captured. Now hoe your better release them and call her and tell her what it was or I'll put a bullet in your face bitch."

"O-o-Kay Killa I'm sorry please don't kill me I got kids to live for man"/she cried as she rushed to put on he clothes. I. Sick of play with these hoes now the old Killa back and I'm finna gets what's MINES.

(Sarah POV) 2months later

" Okay Ms. Hamilton it confirms your are having  twins will you Li-

"Aahhh Hell to the no she won't so doc you can kindly put the gender in a envelope for me so kindly Papi" Rain said making me and Kam laugh,

Oh did I say Kam ya I did we was co-Parenting for the sake of the twins and we car trying to make it work we have our days where I have to get some of that big fat-

"Hoe I know you ant sitting there day dreaming about chicken cause your drooling saliva " Rain joke given me that bitch yo nasty ass thinking about the dick"

"Well here you go y'all are good to go. The please continue to take them medications and eat healthy" Dr. Martin said as we left out.

"What we eating I'm hungry asf"  Rain complain. Lately she been mean and snapping . Chile D don't fucked up his life (😂) he go a psychokiller pregnant.

The drive home was quite until we pulled up The house to see a police officer there as we got out the police officer walked towards up

"Sarah Hamilton "

"thats me " I said nervously

" you have been served" she said as she pass me the paper. I read alone as tears fell from my eyes. This Nigga trying to take my daughter away from me.