-💔-

Rain POV

" Why mom why all of a sudden y'all wanna take Autumn away from her mother she did more for her then y'all ever. When she told y'all she was pregnant you told her congrats go find her baby's father now all of a sudden y'all wanna play family. Fuck out of here" I yelled pissed off irritated

"Watch your mouth in my house. I want my grandchild I want my son to be apart of his child's life. She have that thug around her got their thinking he's her father when Gino has been nothing but good to her. He have her the best of both worlds. I love Sarah but what she did wasn't right. She could have at least told us to do a DNA test when the child was born. And it's sad how you knew and ain't say shit" my mother spoke.

"Sweetie I agree with Rain on this one y'all treated her like shit when she was pregnant. I send her money every month for that girl because I knew that was my grand baby never had a doubt. On numerous of time I seen them and I saw her I knew that was his baby." My father stated maken my mother mad.

"Daddy it was you sending the money." I asked.

"I said that didn't i" he said with a smile. My daddy always been a loving man. Him and my mama are two different people ion see why he with her sorry ass.

"Rain you and your father sadden this family she is an unfit mother. Her mama a crack head and her sister is your local Drug Dealer Hoe. That's not the type of environment I will want my granddaughter to be in so enough is enough your Dismissed Rain and as for you Charles the couch is calling your name" my mother said she walked out the kitchen.

"Rain here is some money help Sarah get a nice place for her and my granddaughter. I fell more safe with her bing with her mommy and Kil- I ment Kam. But look baby I gotta go to work okay baby girl" my daddy said. You know after 20 years on being on this earth I still don't know where my daddy worked and I wonder who was Kil who ever that is must be getting him confused old timers kicking in .

(KamPOV)

She met a real nigga I wanna introduce her to the finest things. I wanna tell her what I do for a liven but I can't she might not eat my ass no more. Plus I gotta met my connect Carlos. He a old cat that runs most of the states. He the biggest drug lord of all times. I want to be like that nigga. Now I got two well three kids I gotta do right and make more money. Autumn not mines but a nigga grew to love her like she is.

The ride to the warehouse was quite. I blazed my Kevin Gates as I drove. When I pulled up I seen a bunch of cars and people walking in. I didn't know what was going on but I know it's something important.

----In The Meeting----

"So as all y'all mf know D and his girl where shot at when they was driving. I had world that it was a Bitch who worked for You" he said pointing at me. I sat and thought long and hard until it hit me

"Santoya" I knew that little bitch wasn't know good when she was stealing money from me.

"Yup, she shot at them and the Hoe is working for someone and we gone find out I put a hit out on her she lucky my little Gi- I ment D ain't get hurt I'll fuck that bitch up" he said.

----Meeting Ending----

"I know I ain't the only one who almost heard Carlooooossss said his little girl" D said a little shocked.

"I ain't thing the Nigga had a family I how cold hearted he is" Roma said. I nod when I realize I'm just seen that nigga Gino. I should bust his ass open for trying to take my little girl. Fuck it I'm get down his chest.

"Aye fool, look ion know that Hoe move you pulled trying to take My girl daughter away that's a Hoe nigga move. You should have been tried to step up to the plate and be a father to your daughter and a nigga like me wouldn't have to. Now drop that shit and be a nigga and work that shit out" I said mad asf.

"last I check you ain't got shit to do with this. It's between me and that bit-

Before he could finish I punch that Nigga dead and his shit and started throwing blows to his face. I'm Finna put this pressure on young blood. They don't call me killa for no reason. Next time I know I heard Carlos voice and people pulling me off him.

"Killa to my office NOW!" He yelled. Lil bitch nigga should know better now. I got myself together and did as was told.

---in the office---

"Killa your one of my loyal worker. You know that and I love you like a son. I been even thinking about handing my empire to you son. But you can be out here fighting Niggas. I feel I can trust you Kam you see. Sara daughter is my granddaughter. That's my son. His mama raised him to be the Hoe is. I love my son dearly but I can't trust him. He been a little off lately." He said like he thinks his own blood trying to set him up.

"But look son I always loved Sara like she was my child. I send her money for the baby. I never doubt her. She is a very beautiful girl. My son was to embarrassed of we cuz of her weight and what people will say. But you son your the one for her and I'm willing to do anything to help her keep my granddaughter. I can't wait to see her again. And congratulations I heard and please don't tell Rain. I like her to wonder where I work it it's funny to me"he chuckled.

Dam this is a fucking small world who would have ever thought Carlooooossss family was wild like that.