-Surprised-

"I know you home open the FUCKING DOOR!!! I WANT TO SEE MY FUCKING CHILD!" Gino yelled.

I ignored him and sipped my tea. Little do his dum ass know his daughter is with his daddy to day is my relax day. Yesterday I found out I had preeclampSia which mean I'm going to have to take it easy and his daddy took my autumn so I can do just that.

Gino parents are separated because his daddy helps me. He said he don't know what's going in with rain she been off just give her her space and that's what I did.

"Sarah Jay Hamilton if you don't open the fucking door" he yelled.

"What Gino what I'm trying to relax and you ain't maken it no better. She is with your father go see her there n drive him crazy LEAVE ME AL- before I can finish a sharp pain hit me

"Ahhhhh, ooooouuu Gino help me " I cried out. He ran to pick me up as I seen blood I started to feel lightheaded.

"Look at me baby don't close your eyes we are almost there" Gino said to me. I tried my best but I couldn't next thing I know I was out.

(Rain POV)

Ugh this baby is taken a toll of me I can't wait to get this shit out of me. I been so frustrated lately. I been being abusing my baby daddy.

I blame him for this I can't live my life no more. I never wanted kids. I been raised by parents who had no time for me. So whAt if I don't love this child. I mean I love Autumn because I can always send her back.

"Baby get dress we have to go to Jackson North" he said looking as if someone died. Even looking at him makes me sick.

"Why the fu-

"Sarah might not make it" he cut me off.

My heart just felt like my world just shattered my best friend my sister my world my die I didn't mean to be mean to her I didn't need to do what I did to her. I cut her off listening to my mother.  And I'm now finding out she might died

"Wh-what about the babies" I cried

"Let's go so we can get more information"

(Kam"morrie POV)

"DONTBE FUCKING DUMB NIGGA GET MY MUTHERGICKING MONEY BEFORE I PUT ONE IN YOUR HEAD MARK. IM TIRED OF BEING NICE TO YALL MF IM KILL TWO IF YALL MUTHER FUCKERS LIKE IM HAVING Breakfast lunch and dinner " I yelled these niggas go learn bout shorting my money.

A nigga been out here getting money. I for got about Sarah ass. Man a nigga all fucked about that nigga she got around my daughters and son. I just got ride this shit out till it all falls apart.

When I got to my phone I seen I had 17 missed called from an unknown number so I called it back

"Hello"

"Aye man it's Sarah she might not make it she is at Jackson North get here asap" Gino said.

I jumped in to my Porsche Doing 80 in a 40. I no matter what I say I love Sarah and out kids so much I love no Fuck that I'm IN LOVE WITH Sara and I'm not saying this cuz she on her death bed.

I pulled up the the hospital and asked for her and was told I had to wait with the others. I looked T Gino and he came to explain to me what's been going on. He told me how he went for his child and how he knew she had Pre-eclampsia ..

I was looking dum ass Fuck in the face. I been missing appointments and I might lose them n there mommy.

"Family of Sarah" we all ran to see what was going on and from his face expression.

"I'm sorry to inform you but she did not ---

To be continued 👀👀😏